Intro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MuggyWeather

Reaction score
Great to meet you all.
4 weeks into my first grow in 40 years. Things have come a long way. Doing it outside and starting a bit late in the season for Australia. Luckily I am in a sub-tropical area, so may still go ok. Doesn't really matter, just sorting out early issues to be ready for next season.

1643550255857.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure to be honest.
The seeds come from a friend of my wife's grow that they stuffed up. Must of had a male or a hermaphroditic, as the buds were fairly seedy.
What caused your plant to herm? I occasionally see a seed now and then but it has been a couple of years now.....multiple seeds is bad. You need to figure out why and fix the problem.

What caused your plant to herm? I occasionally see a seed now and then but it has been a couple of years now.....multiple seeds is bad. You need to figure out why and fix the problem.
I'm not sure. It wasn't my grow. We were just given the buds, so we deseeded them and made what was good of the buds into cookies.

I don't really think he would know what he was looking for.
Buzz was just OK. The cookies worked well because we made it to double concentration.
I suspect there many things wrong with grow, so I'll play with these seeing it's late in thee season here, and get ready with better quality seeds for next season.

May even have a crack at indoors.

Attachments

• PXL_20220130_213722515.jpg
    PXL_20220130_213722515.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 9
If they haven't started flowering yet you still should have time to salvage something nice. I should have researched, what is your daylight hours like currently? How many hours of sunlight currently? How soon until your cold season sets in? You may still have a ton of time. Do you have someplace to transplant those or do you have much bigger pots? You need to get those in some soil that you have worked and softened up. Why do you think you are late in the season?

I don't really think he would know what he was looking for.
Buzz was just OK. The cookies worked well because we made it to double concentration.
I suspect there many things wrong with grow, so I'll play with these seeing it's late in thee season here, and get ready with better quality seeds for next season.

May even have a crack at indoors.
Best way to learn is by doing it
Yep I would let them grow and see what comes of them
Never know you may have a winner

Latest posts

Back