introduce yourself before posting

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

whats up everyone. i see all kinds of new people joining the forum yet they dont intoduce themselves. whats up with that. you would think thats the first place a new person would post. i think it should be manditory that a new person post in the intoduction thread before posting anywhere else. what do you think?

yes, im that kid who lives next door with all the guns, and you wonder how he got them, but he tells you he ordered parts kits and put them together himselves, but some are automatic, so you worry, plus hes a pothead, so you, beeing the uneducated government pawn you are think im a threat to society and report me to the cops... thats me.

MMilitiaR said:
yes, im that kid who lives next door with all the guns, and you wonder how he got them, but he tells you he ordered parts kits and put them together himselves, but some are automatic, so you worry, plus hes a pothead, so you, beeing the uneducated government pawn you are think im a threat to society and report me to the cops... thats me.
do you post just to post or what? what does this have to do with the thread? NOTHING!!!

Botha'G, A "required" intro seems a bit much.."IMHO"
I don't believe I ever made an introduction post. :cool:
Our doors are open. We wouldn't want to make folks 'uncomfortable' or pressured in order to post.

Millittia...you are beginning to irritate me. Post something relevant, please.
Stop hijacking posts with your "gun bragging".
Nobody cares to hear it, OK.

If you wish to talk about your guns, join a gun forum, milittia forum, hunting forum. There are hundreds. If you lack the ability to find one, I can give you a few links.
But, this isn't the place.
Thanks..

hi Hick. i thought about it after i wrote it and you are right. i guess i was thinking at the wrong time i was STONED!! ha ha ha ha ha ha you can delete this thread Hick. thanks TBG

heee heee tha's cool TBG, I find myself with "fingers in motion, before brain is engaged" pretty often. Thanks for the suggestion, it shows you have a valid interet in improving the site.
I'll leave this up for a few days. For mmilittias benefit, though judging from the number of posts of his, that either I or someone else has corrected, deleted, or generally condemned for content, I don't believe he will even see it.

Hick said:

hehehehehehe. Seeing how this thread has nothing to do with me. I am just going to hit the quote button and throw in an irrelevent statment. Like "I like green eggs and Ham with a side of gunpowder". :p

(B. Grunt: yeah I am going with Hick on this one, but I think it would be polite for them to introduce themselves)

Hick said:
Thanks..

twice now: look my post numbers went up by two. (even though I have a bunch). My irrelevent statement: "I like to smoke moldy bud, it gives me a strange high, then I get my AK and shoot at my town hall". :p

(wow my first flaming, I feel dirty, I'm going to take a shower now, I am ashamed. I do not condone this kind of behaviour (I am a hypocrit now :( ).

Howdy folks:

I think I was the one of two that voted "no" to that question.
And I have to agree on that "MMilitiaR" person. I do't particularly like his posts either.

Cheers all.

Mutt said:
hehehehehehe. Seeing how this thread has nothing to do with me. I am just going to hit the quote button and throw in an irrelevent statment. Like "I like green eggs and Ham with a side of gunpowder". :p

(B. Grunt: yeah I am going with Hick on this one, but I think it would be polite for them to introduce themselves)
i was tought to introduce myself to people and i was just seeing all these new people joining and none of them doing the intro thing. oh well, its all good.

meh...i was trying to see how long before it says im a senoir member, so i just wrote till i got bored...

im beginning to think my name is intimidating, MMilitiar, sounds kinda intimidating to me...

MMilitiaR said:
im beginning to think my name is intimidating, MMilitiar, sounds kinda intimidating to me...
dude you need to relax. you like guns and shit so much why dont you join the army or something.

Just a thought on this topic.

Maybe if the "Introduce Yourself" thread was closer to the top of the forum. More people MAY use it.

I like stuff. and I ate shrimps befoe. sometimes I roll down dee hill and sometimes day is no hill to be found.then I get some chalk and draw on dee road foe awhile. then i gets soooo tired I hasta eat. I eat foood and and and you know...snacks . I like to travel with scroto the 3 balled side show freak and sell corn dogs to people with accents.I wear socks and sandles and suffer from severe debilitating foot fungus. I have a cat.

00000014.gif

Yeah I think you should introduse yourselfs
before posting Me and My Bro Kindbud both did
Peace

hmm.....i guess introducing urself is the polite way maybe i should've what should ppl say hi im soso whats the purpose other than manners , some of the older members pissy cuz newbie are here? wow would think a forum would want ppl to read and post info (assumming its good advice) What is truely the goal here to share ideas info storys and pics? So I say no one shouldn't have to introduce one's self and to all who really give a dam weather ppl do or don't.... Sorry

Hello, just found this thread, someone up above said that maybe if it was up higher in the list it might be used more often. I would have if I would have seen it, sorry. I am new and posted an inquiry about holding urine in a thermos but no one responded, I guess that is why, so now I introduce myself...what do you want to know about me? I have been a smoker for over 30 years, more dedicated in my earlier years, now I like it for parties and R&R, to me it is better than drinking, and fortunately I am in a position now that I don't have to worry about any testing, but I have friends who do so I hunt info for them since I am very good at finding research. I hope this website will help us out, thanks for whoever reads this...talk later

Ogof said:
Just a thought on this topic.

Maybe if the "Introduce Yourself" thread was closer to the top of the forum. More people MAY use it.

I agree with you 100%

Latest posts

Back