introduceing Co2 to my tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smeg

Reaction score
hI guys and girls

I'm looking to introduce Co2 to my tent. I've got some basic kit now ,have a look at the picture. From what I have been reading , they recommend turning off the in/out fans and introducing c02 to the top of the tent and letting it fall down, for 15 minutes a day, two or three times a day when your lights are on . doing that kinds worries me a bit .... and I’m not sure if the kit i have is meant to be used in this way
IMG_2568.JPG
w.ecotechnics.co.uk/SupportFiles/unis_co2_guide.pdf
My temps in my tents are 28-30 when the lights are on ( got some cooltubes coming in a few days ) and reading the guide on the website ... it says nothing about Turning off fans with this setup . there’s no timer on diagram for the fans if you look at the .pdf on the website .

tent is 1.2 x1.2x 2.0
What do you think , what would you recommend

As far as I know CO2 has to be introduced into an airtight environment at a steady ppm that needs to be monitored.

Never run it before....maybe others with more experience with it will chime in...

CO2 is a great way to add weight on your buds. You need that aircooled hood as stated above so that you can use one inline fan for your lamp and one to exhaust c02 depleted air. You can either connect your regulator to a mechanical 24hr timer to have it turn on every 15min, or have your regulator set to a low flow rate and have a consistent flow for 18-24hrs. You can get more sophisticated timers that will automatically turn off c02 when fan go on due to temps. A brand like CAP sells stuff and my timer is from green air products. So there's many ways to do this, I started small then slowly got more advanced.

Latest posts

Back