Introduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weedinla

Reaction score
Hi there.....I am Steve and i am newbie here. I came here to learn more about the qualities of having marijuana, cannabis or weed for medical issues.

I hope you all will help me in this and share your experiences and researches with me.

Thanks and Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome weedinla!
There's many here who are Very knowledgeable and willing to help.
Kick back and join in.
Cannabis is our Beloved plant that has SO many use full qualities it makes no sense they ever made it illegal.
Anything we can do to help just let us know.

Hi weedin, Welcome to MP. Glad you found us, let us know how we can help.

Hi Steve...Welcome...I think you will find everything you mentioned here.Personally I have good luck with cannabis helping to control arthritis and metatarsalgia ,at my age I have a very physical job and without it I would not be able to do it.I have been using some CBD cream as well and it helps.

Hello Steve
Are you here to learn and Nice web site
Is that your own business, I always wanted to start a weed business myself

Welcome weedinla!
There's many here who are Very knowledgeable and willing to help.
Kick back and join in.
Cannabis is our Beloved plant that has SO many use full qualities it makes no sense they ever made it illegal.
Anything we can do to help just let us know.

That was a warm welcome. Sure, a community for the people who love and embrace cannabis is surely the coolest thing that you can come up with on web. I look forward to be a valuable contributor this society.

Gday Weedinla! great place to be , what strain is the picture on your site . I want some just for the look , love the colours
74ae66d44ef341ad08a1c96ed66546f8.jpeg.jpg

Hi Steve...Welcome...I think you will find everything you mentioned here.Personally I have good luck with cannabis helping to control arthritis and metatarsalgia ,at my age I have a very physical job and without it I would not be able to do it.I have been using some CBD cream as well and it helps.

Oh great!

Latest posts

Back