Introduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N0CO

Reaction score
Hello all, I would like to start off by saying Happy New year too you all. I hope the year has started off with many blessings for everyone here. This is a new venture I have tackled on as I have many interests to learn and execute them in a fun and passionate way. I have no knowledge what so ever on growing or any of the science and benefits and difference in the different plants. This is just a whole other universe for me that has intrigued me to take the steps to learn every single step of the entire process. I am a very analytical person as well as extremely attracted to absorbing information all the time, hence explains my insomnia; lol. Nonetheless I am happy to join this community and I would like to formally say I hope with the value I gain from this forum that I can return the favor and to apply value back to the forum.

Thank you for having me. Looking forward to what's to come!

Cheers!

Welcome to the passion. There is a wealth of knowledge here. Enjoy.

Welcome to the passion N0CO. It’s a good feel here I hope you enjoy it. There are many passionate and experienced growers here that want to see you succeed so ask anything and record your successes and failures here so we can all celebrate and learn by your mistakes.

Latest posts

Back