Introduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YourMMStation

Reaction score
Hi there. I'm a newbie and glad to be among those who think the same about cannabis as I do. My name is Bill Shane and I'm the co-owner of an internet radio station dedicated to those who medicate. YourMMStation.com runs a combination of music and comedy because good music, laughter and medicine makes everyone feel better. When we started the station 11 years ago, it was targeted to the passage of medical marijuana laws around the world as internet radio is global. I'm not sure if anyone thought recreational weed would start legalizing as quickly as it did, so we now incorporate THC with CBD so to speak. We also keep our listeners informed with news mostly from MJBizDaily.com. WE DO NOT RUN ANY COMMERCIALS OR SPONSORSHIPS.

Last edited:
i gave it a listen

found quite a variety of music , some good , so e not my cup of tea

i did tag several favorites….tripped on some old school pentecostal tunes and some expounding of the Word

i guess i am confused about the No Commercials cause several stations i clicked on had ads , H&R Block , Meineke , McDonalds , etc……

but yeah , I dig Shekina Radio , Classic Rock Vault , and a few more

like i said , lots to explore , and i can run the music in the background whilst i surf the interwebs

We have no money, so if you want to be part of this crazy circus, you'd have to volunteer. We do voice track when we feel like doing it, but I plan on changing that to regularly doing one or two breaks an hour where you can talk about whatever you want within reason. We obviously have a liberal slant and if there's an issue you want to address you're free to do that, but all breaks have a limit of 3 minutes and only 50% of your breaks can be about that subject and it's for one day only. I don't mean to hit you up with a shitload of rules, but the focus of the station is music, comedy and feeling good, not a spotlight at a podium where you get to rant and rave about whatever. The breaks are not going to be "boss radio." type delivery. This format is better suited for just a relaxed one-on-one delivery. We should exchange air checks as I too was a full-time jock/program director for 20 years and then stayed with it part-time while I tried my hand at television where I ended becoming part of a network programming group for what was then The WB network (now CW). We just switched-out our web maintenance company and will become much better known. We've had 11+ years to hone our skills :) . If you read the description I gave about the station, you'll know we're global and the 2 countries that listen to us the most are the United States and Germany. We're not regulated by the FCC (thank God) so in your breaks you're allowed to drop F-Bombs, just don't go crazy with it. If you say it more than 10 times a break, you've got a problem with your vocabulary. That goes for the other 6 of the 7 words you can't say on radio. It's nice to have this kind of freedom. Let me know if you still want to do this. There's some behind the scenes stuff I'd love to share with you.

Again ill pass. We all want clean water and air. Electric cars and Wind turbines will not do shit to accomplish that. AS for the death penalty its according to what the ass.hole did. Rape a child i say you die.

Last edited:
Again ill pass. Even the right wants clean water and air. AS for the death penalty its according to what the ******* did. Rape a child i say you die.

you know this already but life in prison for a chomo is worse than death

it does not cost us money when the prisons are using the inmates for slave labor and profiteering

E1BC4AAC-CCB8-454F-96F8-544F4D69BF98.jpeg

Who gives a fk. Rape a child you should die. And yep i have been to Prison. You damn straight he would rather live in a cell than die. So fk him and i say he can go to his maker and burn in hell. And i knew men doing life and i can guarantee you they would rather live rent free and eat then die.

Last edited:
i gave it a listen

found quite a variety of music , some good , so e not my cup of tea

i did tag several favorites….tripped on some old school pentecostal tunes and some expounding of the Word

i guess i am confused about the No Commercials cause several stations i clicked on had ads , H&R Block , Meineke , McDonalds , etc……

but yeah , I dig Shekina Radio , Classic Rock Vault , and a few more

like i said , lots to explore , and i can run the music in the background whilst i surf the interwebs
Hey BigSur51 - Thank you for listening and for the length of time you must have listened. I'm not surprised by your comments as the station format is based on what Progressive Rock stations did back in the 70's (yeah I'm that old). I believe that every song we play sounds better when one is medicated, but tastes vary from person to person and there's likely to be some tunes that don't sound good to you. In a way, it's kind of like what radio was and actually in many ways, still is. We combine progressive rock, with folk and some of the tunes could be considered pop, but again, they sound better stoned than they do straight. Songs from Doobie Brothers, Alan Parsons, Inxs, REM, Bob Seger, David Bowie and the list goes on and on. All these artists had a bunch of Top-40 "Hits" but their songs are what I consider a necessity. If David Bowie ever did a crappy bubble-gum type of song, then it would NOT be included, Fashion, Ashes To Ashes, Absolute Beginners, Golden Years and Young Americans certainly sound good and qualify for this kind of format. It's a very thin wire we walk on and you are always free to request songs or make recommendations as to which songs you think we should be playing AND also, please recommend songs you think we shouldn't be playing. I look at everything that people recommend. Regarding the lack of commercials, we're not in this for the money, but for the pleasure of the listener. The only thing we do in the commercial realm is mention the source of a news story when we do a quick update about cannabis or when a business tunes us in, we thank them. I hope you'll continue to help us shape the stations sound because that's what we want to accomplish: a station built by listeners.

No joke ....years ago I was a staff announcer. Had a 3rd class license with broadcast endorsement. Need help? I was the Boss jock with the boss sounds from the boss list that my boss told me to play.
By the way, have you ever seen the video of One Toke Over The Line that was done on "The Lawrence Welk Show?" Not knowing how old you are, do you know who Lawrence Welk is?

We have no money, so if you want to be part of this crazy circus, you'd have to volunteer. We do voice track when we feel like doing it, but I plan on changing that to regularly doing one or two breaks an hour where you can talk about whatever you want within reason. We obviously have a liberal slant and if there's an issue you want to address you're free to do that, but all breaks have a limit of 3 minutes and only 50% of your breaks can be about that subject and it's for one day only. I don't mean to hit you up with a shitload of rules, but the focus of the station is music, comedy and feeling good, not a spotlight at a podium where you get to rant and rave about whatever. The breaks are not going to be "boss radio." type delivery. This format is better suited for just a relaxed one-on-one delivery. We should exchange air checks as I too was a full-time jock/program director for 20 years and then stayed with it part-time while I tried my hand at television where I ended becoming part of a network programming group for what was then The WB network (now CW). We just switched-out our web maintenance company and will become much better known. We've had 11+ years to hone our skills :) . If you read the description I gave about the station, you'll know we're global and the 2 countries that listen to us the most are the United States and Germany. We're not regulated by the FCC (thank God) so in your breaks you're allowed to drop F-Bombs, just don't go crazy with it. If you say it more than 10 times a break, you've got a problem with your vocabulary. That goes for the other 6 of the 7 words you can't say on radio. It's nice to have this kind of freedom. Let me know if you still want to do this. There's some behind the scenes stuff I'd love to share with you.
Sorry my DJ days are long over.....would like a shot at the mike though....but you probably wouldn't like what I had to say....I lean MAGA🤐

Latest posts

Back