Introduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't that the dude that sings like his adenoids are bad? Loved it when Billy Bob parted his hair with that lawn mower blade.
"A Thousand Miles From Nowhere" was the best he did, but lyrically "Ain't That Lonely yet" cracks me up. Every movie I've ever seen him in, tells me he's a very good actor. That scene in "Sling Blade" was killer (pardon the pun). He was also quite the character in the movie "Crank."

1678396311185.png

believe it or not , i agree with some liberal issues

like saving trees and clean water and pure air……we all could stand to use some of that

i am also against the death penalty , asset forfeiture
All respect Big, but I have found that non liberals are much better stewards of this earth than liberals. Taking care of this earth starts where you live. It doesn’t start with government programs or virtue signaling. It starts at home.

Since we’re talking about music I want to turn y’all on to a really nice sound. It’s a band out of Houston. I love to sit on the porch with a fat jay, a bowl full of kief, lots of twinkle lights and turn it up! Khruangbin is their name. Give it a listen.

All respect Big, but I have found that non liberals are much better stewards of this earth than liberals. Taking care of this earth starts where you live. It doesn’t start with government programs or virtue signaling. It starts at home.
I agree, but this thread is getting a bit too political, and that's always a bad thing for forums. Loving the planet you live on and not shitting in your own nest makes sense whatever your political affliction. I wish all people were like you and figured that out like you have.

I agree, but this thread is getting a bit too political, and that's always a bad thing for forums. Loving the planet you live on and not shitting in your own nest makes sense whatever your political affliction. I wish all people were like you and figured that out like you have.
Agree. It sucks that we have to put those labels on one another. We all need to take care of our planet no matter our beliefs.

You must have run into a bunch of pseudo-liberals. Real liberals like myself are the ones you'll find cleaning the beaches, picking up trash on hiking trails, etc. I'm sure conservatives are doing the same thing. And just to make sure y'all know I'm not looking for a pissing contest. All factions of people get my respect whether it be politics or religious beliefs. I have no interest in trying to tell someone why I think the way I do. It's like when religious zealots try to convert you to their beliefs. I don't want to be changed and I feel the same way politically. I have a couple of good buddies who are Trumpers. I don't agree with their politics, but one of these guys I've been friends with since 1st grade and that was in 1956! I'm not gonna discard a 66 year friendship because of politics. Quite honestly, politics don't deserve that kind of weight. I respect what he believes and he respects what I believe. We had a political discussion once that lasted about 30 minutes in a restaurant over breakfast. Neither of us yelled or got all pissed off, but we decided then and there that we would probably not have a similar discussion until one of us is on our death bed and can't yell or get up. :) There's a bunch of stuff we have in common to talk about for the rest of our lives.

Yeah im with ya brother. He is funny as fk. Been listening to his music for years.
Dude, I fkd up and sent some stuff to Emma when I was trying to send it to you. I have attached a couple of funny songs for you. One by Tim Hawkins and the other Rodney Carrington. These play on my station. Enjoy!!

Attachments

• Things Not To Say To Your Wife.mp3
    1.6 MB
  • Today's The Day My Wife Met My Girlfriend.mp3
    1.5 MB
You must have run into a bunch of pseudo-liberals. Real liberals like myself are the ones you'll find cleaning the beaches, picking up trash on hiking trails, etc. I'm sure conservatives are doing the same thing. And just to make sure y'all know I'm not looking for a pissing contest. All factions of people get my respect whether it be politics or religious beliefs. I have no interest in trying to tell someone why I think the way I do. It's like when religious zealots try to convert you to their beliefs. I don't want to be changed and I feel the same way politically. I have a couple of good buddies who are Trumpers. I don't agree with their politics, but one of these guys I've been friends with since 1st grade and that was in 1956! I'm not gonna discard a 66 year friendship because of politics. Quite honestly, politics don't deserve that kind of weight. I respect what he believes and he respects what I believe. We had a political discussion once that lasted about 30 minutes in a restaurant over breakfast. Neither of us yelled or got all pissed off, but we decided then and there that we would probably not have a similar discussion until one of us is on our death bed and can't yell or get up. :) There's a bunch of stuff we have in common to talk about for the rest of our lives.
Yep! Agree! I live in Emmastan. My property is my country and my fences are my borders. Endless freedoms. Love of the Word. 💪🏽

Same here my friend. I think we should all be able to get along and be friends regardless of our political or religious beliefs. Nice to see a middle of the road Liberal who isn't filled with hate.

Latest posts

Back