Introduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All respect Big, but I have found that non liberals are much better stewards of this earth than liberals. Taking care of this earth starts where you live. It doesn’t start with government programs or virtue signaling. It starts at home.

ditto on the Respect

the starting at home i agree with

i disagree with your generalization of liberals and non liberals alike

this may be your experience but does not necessarily mean that it is factual in any way

Guys now that we have all covered our opinions let's move on. Politics on the open forum can get out of hand. We have PMs for that.
Thanks guys.

when ya all are asleep can we still talk sh-it?

BB16F6FF-6217-4AE3-8BFC-6C95F71555D0.jpeg

Thanks Flower. That is an awesome thing to hear. We do have great members. We try and keep the forum as cool as we can and maintain a level playing field. Good to see the Passion growing and keeping a cool atmosphere for everyone and their opinions. Members respecting members. This world has gotten so crazy it's nice to have a place to come too that still has Adults who can agree to disagree like Adults

Thanks Flower. That is an awesome thing to hear. We do have great members. We try and keep the forum as cool as we can and maintain a level playing field. Good to see the Passion growing and keeping a cool atmosphere for everyone and their opinions. Members respecting members. This world has gotten so crazy it's nice to have a place to come too that still has Adults who can agree to disagree like Adults

dude , i disagree , you are totally wrong

and i loves ya!

Same here my friend. I think we should all be able to get along and be friends regardless of our political or religious beliefs. Nice to see a middle of the road Liberal who isn't filled with hate.
I like the way you think. All the hate you mentioned just wears a person down. Carrying around all that crap about a politician will filter into everything else in your life. I've heard that relationships, friendships, families have all been splintered because of it. Why would anyone want that result? The only time to get angry is when expressing your own opinion will change the way a person thinks and we all know that's not likely to happen. How long will it be before we all learn our adversaries are as locked into their thoughts and feelings as we are to ours? Do yourself a favor and just change the channel (subject). Talk about music, cannabis, TV shows, movies, mutual friends, family, etc. I'll stop now before I become what I'm trying to avoid. :)

I watch very little news anymore. I like watching my shows like Moonshiners, Moonshine Distillers, Naked And Afraid and shows like that. The news is depressing and pisses me off. I watch just enough to know whats going on.

Latest posts

Back