Introduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowrent_aria

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm new here but I am not new to Life! I would like to start meeting people within the how should I say, 420 community. I'm slow at typing & am learning how to use computers online & whatnot so bear with me if it takes a minute to reply to any forum I might attend or any e-mails I'll respond to. Thanks & I'm looking forward too learning more about my first experience growing indoors hydroponically. lowrent_aria

lowrent_aria said:
Hello everyone I'm new here but I am not new to Life! I would like to start meeting people within the how should I say, 420 community. I'm slow at typing & am learning how to use computers online & whatnot so bear with me if it takes a minute to reply to any forum I might attend or any e-mails I'll respond to. Thanks & I'm looking forward too learning more about my first experience growing indoors hydroponically. lowrent_aria

Welcome and no worries buddy...most posts take me quite a bit longer than a minute to reply to ;) , not like chat here...take your time. :)

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. :D

Welcome to MP. Looking forward on seeing some of your grow.

Thank you THCskunk. I have taken some photos of my babies(they're 28 days old today)with my camera phone & for some reason when I send the photos(not just of my babies but any photos)the pictures don't come up in the message but when I click on my attachments they all show up in there but I can"t put them in a folder as to where I used to be able to before, so I need to go down to where I got the phone & ask why I was able to do it before & not now. After that I will be able to start showing my grow! lowrent_aria.

Latest posts

Back