inward curling on day 50 of flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xlabarba

Reaction score
im still having trouble with the pics..but some of my plants leaves are curling and drying out rather rapidly!!! im not sure if this is right-it doesent seem right...as i said week 6 of flower on a soil grow-most of the leaves that are giving me problems are doing so right at the colis's. id swear there telling me there done but the trichys say different. i did water heavy on the last nuts feed but i seemed to have really burnt the crap out of something..im getting the usual few yellow leaves at the bottom-but the brown dry curl on top is concerning me--any suggestions?? should i harvest the turning plants after a dfew days of flush?? leave it alone??? someone helpthanks

ahhhh..learning this site a little better...i think i found the answers in "sick and pests"..but anything you can add about the harvest issue would be cool

I wouldn't pull it if it's not done unless the problem with the leaves starts to affect bud sites/buds themselves. Are you pretty familiar with growing this strain?

not at all-its my first grow-its white widow though-thats usually a 8 week flower right?? i have no clue

In soil right? From my reading it is normal to have the bottom yellowing (as with many strains) but it sounds like they may be burnt. Are you using a PPM meter? You may want to give them a flushin'.

Latest posts

Back