Irish's Buds...

4u2sm0ke

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
17,344
Reaction score
13,505
how many days bloom you let your YWT go Irish?...mine is heading into week 5 now and seeing some purple without temp minipulations:D
 

powerplanter

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
1,720
Reaction score
166
I was just wondering if you smoked some of the Sunshine Day Dream from Bodhi and how did you like it?
 

Irish

Plant Whisperer...
Joined
Feb 21, 2010
Messages
1,467
Reaction score
224
4u, i took ywt at 8.5 weeks. it was just as it started to go amber...i did'nt need anymore lock down stuff, already got plenty with all the pink mama hybrids...;) :cool: you'll love that purp ywt...i also had another light green pheno of that i still need to document...:)

powerplanter, never smoked the sunny d, but my bro greenblood did and loved it. still curing the hybrid sunny skunk. i think it will grow massive buds outdoors, and i'll be running one od this summer...

thanks for the kind words all...:cool:
 

Irish

Plant Whisperer...
Joined
Feb 21, 2010
Messages
1,467
Reaction score
224
chem d pheno of chem d x purple wreck/blue moonshine x tga black dahlia.:)

260.JPG


269.JPG


272.JPG


286.JPG
 

Irish

Plant Whisperer...
Joined
Feb 21, 2010
Messages
1,467
Reaction score
224
emerald triangle seeds...(grapefruit x bubba kush)...:)

332.JPG


333.JPG


340.JPG


345.JPG
 

powerplanter

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
1,720
Reaction score
166
Irish said:
4u, i took ywt at 8.5 weeks. it was just as it started to go amber...i did'nt need anymore lock down stuff, already got plenty with all the pink mama hybrids...;) :cool: you'll love that purp ywt...i also had another light green pheno of that i still need to document...:)

powerplanter, never smoked the sunny d, but my bro greenblood did and loved it. still curing the hybrid sunny skunk. i think it will grow massive buds outdoors, and i'll be running one od this summer...

thanks for the kind words all...:cool:


Its on my list of strains I'd like to try. Sounds really good on Attitudes site. Thanks for the info. Buds look awesome as usual. :)
 

drfting07

Don't panic it's Organic!
Joined
Apr 2, 2006
Messages
2,130
Reaction score
261
Did those emerald triangle seeds impress? Would you buy more of their gear? Been keeping an eye on them, havent seen them grown out by a member before.
 

Irish

Plant Whisperer...
Joined
Feb 21, 2010
Messages
1,467
Reaction score
224
drfting07 said:
Did those emerald triangle seeds impress? Would you buy more of their gear? Been keeping an eye on them, havent seen them grown out by a member before.

i won those seeds in a xmas pic contest. (pic was of the xmas tree purple wreck/blue moonshine f2 in this thread);) i would'nt buy these myself. i'd say thier low mids...had some space to fill, and those happened to be the pack i grabbed to fill it...not impressed...:eek: thanks for looking drfting07.:)

powerplanter, i won those seeds also (YWT). sorta...our dirty dozen team of testers had a seed extavaganza give-away where you drew a number, and won the pack that matched it. i had #1, which was gooeybreeders 'you want this' (ywt)...i did not know it was a mixed pack until recently. (i hate mixed packs unless by a specific breeder that i follow thier work closely). it was my first ever run with gooeybreeder gear, and since i have started four other poly-hybrids from him...the purp ywt pheno i found in the mixed pack is good as it gets. :) i did'nt keep a clone. mom space is full up...;) (the green pheno i have is also very good)...thanks for stopping in pp...:cool:
 

drfting07

Don't panic it's Organic!
Joined
Apr 2, 2006
Messages
2,130
Reaction score
261
Thanks Irish! I too like what i see of the YWT. I have a DD Pal that is nice enough to give me a cut or two. Im eager to try it this coming season.
 

Irish

Plant Whisperer...
Joined
Feb 21, 2010
Messages
1,467
Reaction score
224
drfting07 said:
Thanks Irish! I too like what i see of the YWT. I have a DD Pal that is nice enough to give me a cut or two. Im eager to try it this coming season.

a friend with weed is a friend indeed...:)
 

Iron Emmett

Closet Farmer
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
392
Reaction score
22
Irish, i hope you dont mind me posting a couple of pics in your thread, thought you might like to see what i had done here.

This first 2 are Hoosier Daddy x Pure Afghani
1.jpg

2.jpg

The 3rd and 4th are Lemon Larry X BlueTooth X Pure Afghani
3.jpg

Bud close up, she has some great dark purple leaves
4.jpg

Love the colors on all these ladies, and the buds are stinky but sweet, the buds are all very tight, the bigger ones being the size of a 1 litter soda bottle, and some fat little 10 inch bud bats.

They are 58 Days today, all are about 80% Cloudy 10% Amber/Clear.
thinking they will get the chop next weekend sometime.

anyways thanks brother, hope you like the snap shots.
 

Irish

Plant Whisperer...
Joined
Feb 21, 2010
Messages
1,467
Reaction score
224
Iron Emmett said:
Irish, i hope you dont mind me posting a couple of pics in your thread, thought you might like to see what i had done here.

This first 2 are Hoosier Daddy x Pure Afghani
View attachment 201629

View attachment 201630

The 3rd and 4th are Lemon Larry X BlueTooth X Pure Afghani
View attachment 201631

Bud close up, she has some great dark purple leaves
View attachment 201632

Love the colors on all these ladies, and the buds are stinky but sweet, the buds are all very tight, the bigger ones being the size of a 1 litter soda bottle, and some fat little 10 inch bud bats.

They are 58 Days today, all are about 80% Cloudy 10% Amber/Clear.
thinking they will get the chop next weekend sometime.

anyways thanks brother, hope you like the snap shots.

hey iron emmett, glad you enjoyed growing those. we used the pure affy male on ten moms in an open pollenation. i just finished up my first lemon larry x bluetooth indoors, that was'nt fully pollenated. really nice smoke. awesome grow friend. :D :cool:
 

Irish

Plant Whisperer...
Joined
Feb 21, 2010
Messages
1,467
Reaction score
224
hash is from my friend benny's black dahlia #8(BD8, Black Betty)...(pics in this thread)...:)

this is ice hash extracted in bubble bags. i got an ounce this run...:)

012.JPG


015.JPG


024.JPG


053.JPG


060.JPG
 

Latest posts

Top