Irish's Buds...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great stuff Irish, A friend of mine is growing a strain he calls Alaskan Ice, looks similar, beautiful garden man, great job.

3 words Irish ... Nom, Nom, Nom.

thank you.

skag, i grew it that one time, and it went 9 weeks, but as ogk pointed out, the pistils were still white. well after a good cure, the smoke is heavy couch lock. it seems to be getting stronger the longer it cures. i have terrible insomnia, so its some good stash to help with that.

i'm running clones now from the two phenos i have, and i'll take them out further this run. thier close to where i chopped the last set...i'll post more pics here.

everything is labled. there is two new strains in this run. a sour diesel moonshine i got from a good friend as a clone, and a white widow i've had for a few years...peace...

103_8983.jpg

103_8987.jpg

103_8994.jpg

103_9008.jpg

103_9014.jpg

103_9029.jpg

103_9047.jpg

103_9081.jpg

103_9099.jpg

103_9118.jpg

very nice Irish...I would like to try some that moonshine someday..Sy hello to Ell

:48:

man you've been rockin it lately, irish.
i've been very impressed with your last few crops there, very healthy happy ladies :)
the SDM is no different. she looks quite dank :)

i hope the health of your plants is a reflection of your own ;)
take care man
:)

Hey Irish. Just stopped in to give you a great big CONGRATS! You deserve it!:clap::dancing::headbang2::yay:

kaotik said:
man you've been rockin it lately, irish.
i've been very impressed with your last few crops there, very healthy happy ladies :)
the SDM is no different. she looks quite dank :)

i hope the health of your plants is a reflection of your own ;)
take care man
:)

it was the year of the clones bro. all clones all year. i had to see if i'd rather run clones or seed. i still prefer my grows from seed!:) better harvests i think. i did get alot more runs with clones, but i still prefer the seeds myself. hard to break old habits.:cool:

my chair is sitting in the corner as a reminder. first and last thing i see every morning/night. i cant say i dont need it still, cause i got bad days. but thier alot better than my best day 6 months ago if that makes sense.

i've got alot to be thankful for this year, and one more battle, and with friends like you brother, i'm already one up! :) :cool: ...peace...

I'm a seed guy to Irish, I gotta make a few from each grow, I like to give them away with a nugget from there mom. this time it was BLZ,I seeded, Next time the C99 X BLZ, Maybe cross a Mazzar with a BLZ, hell just have fun with it. I went out and did some shoping today, going organic and went fertilizer shopping. Got some stuff chefnovelle was talking about.

hendrikus.

that cindy you have skag, i would love to get ahold of her twin.;) never tried cindy that i know of anyway. we love making seed too. this (HD) hoosier daddy, that i have is a cross i made up that correctly named is original indiana bubblegum x fuc. the fuc was made by an old member from here, goes by 'that crazy vancouver guy'. many peeps have grown her. i still have the original fuc, and i've f2'ed that also cause i like it so much, and she has been in most of my grows over the past several years...

time to up some more pics of who's next on the chopping block.:) i took these girls outside in the 102 degree sun today, and flushed them. (working on my farmers tan):doh:

((i have the tag wrong on this 'bubblegum'. it should read HD, bubblegum pheno.;) ))...peace...

103_9718.jpg

103_9736.jpg

103_9761.jpg

103_9828.jpg

103_9796.jpg

white widow...i got her from nirvana in 08...i passed clones around to friends, and my sis got a few also. and in 09 mine got froze out from a blown heater, and i lost all dozen, and the mom also. it was tragic! :eek:

well, while i was in the hospital having back surgery this past winter, my sis located one of my clones from one of her friends that was still running her, but had moved away, and when i came home, they delivered her back to me, and karma was smiling on these old irish eyes again.:D

she was just a wee clone back in february of two inches tall. i vegged her, took clones, and flowered her in a one gallon pot. i rushed her thru this run just for this cola for that blast from the past, taste.:hubba:

peace...

104_0030.jpg

104_0046.jpg

104_0053.jpg

thanks LHL. :D

harvested tonight, sour diesel moonshine...:cool:

104_0439.jpg

104_0532.jpg

104_0561.jpg

Congrats molasses master! Frosty looking ganja brother!

howdy chef, and old hippie. good to see you back again this summer OH. look forward to see what your growing this round.;) :D ...

this is my (HD), hoosier daddy. i harvested her today, plus others, and still more to come down...peace...

104_0682.jpg

104_0703.jpg

104_0737.jpg

104_0759.jpg

NICE lookin' Nugs Irish. I'll def stay tuned for this grow :bongin: Did you by chance ever run tcvg's KULT ??? That HD is sum killer lookin' stuff man...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN man

Latest posts

Back