Irish's Buds...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice buds brosef.....more to come down? What are ya growing in an Airplane Hanger this year? lol

Keep it green and keep it Dank my friend.

thanks hammy and tn toker. :D

tn toker, havent seen you around for awhile, welcome back my friend.:cool: yeah, i've ran crazys kult many times in both soil and dwc. she's a giant in dwc, but always best tasting in soil. but she was bred for outdoors. thats where she really shines!:D ...peace...

heres that smaller ice pheno i ran last round, and ogk thought i took her down too early, so i gave him the benefit of the doubt, and ran a clone out to 12 weeks.;) (those pistils dark enough now bro?):p :D

this smaller pheno is done here. its basically all leafy bud covered in super glue trichs. i'm gonna hang dry her a couple days, and make ice hash. peace...

104_0877.jpg

104_0890.jpg

104_0913.jpg

104_0942.jpg

sour diesel moonshine...been curing 5-6 weeks...i lost most of this bud to mold while curing.:eek: ...first time thats happened in a long time...

i select pollenated this with pure afghan, and pulled a few seeds, and got a few more buds to check still.

no diesel. no blueberry. it has a afghani, peppery, and slightly fruity twang. 50/50 buzz. no lock down. i give it a 7 overall. thats cause of the mold issue, and length of high. peace...

104_2087.jpg

104_2089.jpg

looks Nice Irish..The beans ya made are they viable?..when ya gonna drop them in Soil?...

Take care and be safe

will run those this fall 4u. i'm already chomping at the bit to just grow. must wait out the heat and mess around with the few i have outdoors. looking around for some kush too while i wait... peace...

4u2smokes purple bud outdoors just before flowering...:)

104_2164.jpg

bummer about the mold , just alot of humidity right now, I cut some of my bigger buds up for cureing in the summer, and try to avoid trophy buds by topping.

Did someone say quality?

My good Irish hooligan! That SD moonshine just looks stellar, dude.. Setting them up, and knockin' 'em down, yer rockin' steady my friend ;)

We gonna see some pics of your hash makin's??

i'll get to some more hash soon, as x-mas is nearing, and what better to give as gifts to toker friends that don't grow...

but i do have that lake county purple widow to show you all. these are from seed, grown outdoors this season. had to bring them in the barn as first threat of frost forecasted. cool. good photo op. peace...

104_3737.jpg

104_3748.jpg

104_3758.jpg

Im likeing that Purple Widow....How long does she take to finish? She looks very healthy..

take care and be safe

Hohoho now.. Looking good bro.. From Lake County you say? Damn, that's right in my backyard :D

that indiana weed looks pretty tasty, hoosier daddy, cracked me up totally, whose your mama!!!! lol, great looking buds,

SKAGITMAGIC said:
that indiana weed looks pretty tasty, hoosier daddy, cracked me up totally, whose your mama!!!! lol, great looking buds,

lookin at last years posts and grow, i wonder sometimes if i smoke to much.

Irish said:
i'll get to some more hash soon, as x-mas is nearing, and what better to give as gifts to toker friends that don't grow...

but i do have that lake county purple widow to show you all. these are from seed, grown outdoors this season. had to bring them in the barn as first threat of frost forecasted. cool. good photo op. peace...

Beautiful plants. Lake County? I havent heard that in 20 yrs. I was raised in Gary. Wonder if its' still there, or did it get sucked into a big ,black hole?

sorry bout that. the purple widows were from lake co cali., from a breeder at the no bull ranch. they still got time to purple up, and its getting cooler out quickly here. being a widow, i was almost sure they would get much bigger and squirrley outside, but they stayed pretty uniform at four foot. my friend said not to grow them inside cause of height issue, but now i see what they'll actually do, there will be a run indoors this upcoming season.;)

onward dank...

these are my purple peach going outdoors. in the shed atm cause of rain past couple days, and it is clearing now, so out they go again...these are in the dirty dozen thread too. peace...

104_4057.jpg

104_4074.jpg

Dam Irish looking dankity dank from the ol molasses master! Mojo to ya!

Latest posts

Back