Irish's Buds...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
howdy Irish, haven't been in here in a while. Things looking dank as usual. That sour diesel looks wicked!

:)

005.JPG

006.JPG

:) this was the most recent harvest of hd at xmas...

010.JPG

012.JPG

014.JPG

Can I get some of your green blessings. My mouth is.watering so bad, the bald dude couldnt clean the drool up.
Congrats on good smoke

of the three gg hybrids (bubblicious, pink lemonade, pure gold) we like this one the best. theres a purple pheno in the hybrid also. just did'nt get that one this time. i'm pretty happy with this...:)

027.JPG

030.JPG

031.JPG

038.JPG

:D this pheno was bpotm last month...

thanks for stopping in to scope out the buds everyone...:cool:

014.JPG

016.JPG

022.JPG

this is a blue pheno from the mom above crossed to a pure afghan male.:D

027.JPG

028.JPG

037.JPG

:) thanks for the tip Hick...this is 20 micron hand mixed with a wooden slotted spoon...:cool:

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

:) i have two phenos of this one. this one was shaped like a xmas tree with twice the amount of bud as the other...a solid 8...

040.JPG

042.JPG

048.JPG

:D this is the keeper pheno. it is a smaller plant than the one above. it was a small round bush from seed that reminded me of the growth of chem d, and the smoke is something really special...it is heavenly even...:cool: :D

055.JPG

064.JPG

072 (2).JPG

:) this was a first ran. it smells lemony, taste hazy, with a slight peppery aftertaste...it is excellent day smoke in that it is functional...the high expands to different planes in this creeper weed that will keep ya smiling like you know something no one else knows in the room that don't partake...:cool:

088.JPG

100.JPG

107.JPG

this one had a few nanners at week seven...i'm running clones that i will pick them off from and run them out to eight...the smoke is very good at seven...;)

all pics in last two days were xmas harvest...the flower room is full again, and several weeks in. if you would like to watch my second round of three for the season, it is here...

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59965

peace...

078.JPG

079.JPG

082.JPG

Bastard :doh:

Like your nugs ... Whish i could taste them ...

dang, you been a busy man :D
getting scissor grip yet? :p
hows the back?

Latest posts

Back