Irish's Buds...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how many days bloom you let your YWT go Irish?...mine is heading into week 5 now and seeing some purple without temp minipulations:D

I was just wondering if you smoked some of the Sunshine Day Dream from Bodhi and how did you like it?

4u, i took ywt at 8.5 weeks. it was just as it started to go amber...i did'nt need anymore lock down stuff, already got plenty with all the pink mama hybrids...;) :cool: you'll love that purp ywt...i also had another light green pheno of that i still need to document...:)

powerplanter, never smoked the sunny d, but my bro greenblood did and loved it. still curing the hybrid sunny skunk. i think it will grow massive buds outdoors, and i'll be running one od this summer...

thanks for the kind words all...:cool:

chem d pheno of chem d x purple wreck/blue moonshine x tga black dahlia.:)

260.JPG

269.JPG

272.JPG

286.JPG

emerald triangle seeds...(grapefruit x bubba kush)...:)

332.JPG

333.JPG

340.JPG

345.JPG

Irish said:
4u, i took ywt at 8.5 weeks. it was just as it started to go amber...i did'nt need anymore lock down stuff, already got plenty with all the pink mama hybrids...;) :cool: you'll love that purp ywt...i also had another light green pheno of that i still need to document...:)

powerplanter, never smoked the sunny d, but my bro greenblood did and loved it. still curing the hybrid sunny skunk. i think it will grow massive buds outdoors, and i'll be running one od this summer...

thanks for the kind words all...:cool:

Its on my list of strains I'd like to try. Sounds really good on Attitudes site. Thanks for the info. Buds look awesome as usual. :)

Did those emerald triangle seeds impress? Would you buy more of their gear? Been keeping an eye on them, havent seen them grown out by a member before.

drfting07 said:
Did those emerald triangle seeds impress? Would you buy more of their gear? Been keeping an eye on them, havent seen them grown out by a member before.

i won those seeds in a xmas pic contest. (pic was of the xmas tree purple wreck/blue moonshine f2 in this thread);) i would'nt buy these myself. i'd say thier low mids...had some space to fill, and those happened to be the pack i grabbed to fill it...not impressed...:eek: thanks for looking drfting07.:)

powerplanter, i won those seeds also (YWT). sorta...our dirty dozen team of testers had a seed extavaganza give-away where you drew a number, and won the pack that matched it. i had #1, which was gooeybreeders 'you want this' (ywt)...i did not know it was a mixed pack until recently. (i hate mixed packs unless by a specific breeder that i follow thier work closely). it was my first ever run with gooeybreeder gear, and since i have started four other poly-hybrids from him...the purp ywt pheno i found in the mixed pack is good as it gets. :) i did'nt keep a clone. mom space is full up...;) (the green pheno i have is also very good)...thanks for stopping in pp...:cool:

Thanks Irish! I too like what i see of the YWT. I have a DD Pal that is nice enough to give me a cut or two. Im eager to try it this coming season.

drfting07 said:
Thanks Irish! I too like what i see of the YWT. I have a DD Pal that is nice enough to give me a cut or two. Im eager to try it this coming season.

a friend with weed is a friend indeed...:)

Irish, i hope you dont mind me posting a couple of pics in your thread, thought you might like to see what i had done here.

This first 2 are Hoosier Daddy x Pure Afghani
1.jpg

2.jpg

The 3rd and 4th are Lemon Larry X BlueTooth X Pure Afghani
3.jpg

Bud close up, she has some great dark purple leaves
4.jpg

Love the colors on all these ladies, and the buds are stinky but sweet, the buds are all very tight, the bigger ones being the size of a 1 litter soda bottle, and some fat little 10 inch bud bats.

They are 58 Days today, all are about 80% Cloudy 10% Amber/Clear.
thinking they will get the chop next weekend sometime.

anyways thanks brother, hope you like the snap shots.

Iron Emmett said:
Irish, i hope you dont mind me posting a couple of pics in your thread, thought you might like to see what i had done here.

This first 2 are Hoosier Daddy x Pure Afghani
View attachment 201629

View attachment 201630

The 3rd and 4th are Lemon Larry X BlueTooth X Pure Afghani
View attachment 201631

Bud close up, she has some great dark purple leaves
View attachment 201632

Love the colors on all these ladies, and the buds are stinky but sweet, the buds are all very tight, the bigger ones being the size of a 1 litter soda bottle, and some fat little 10 inch bud bats.

They are 58 Days today, all are about 80% Cloudy 10% Amber/Clear.
thinking they will get the chop next weekend sometime.

anyways thanks brother, hope you like the snap shots.

hey iron emmett, glad you enjoyed growing those. we used the pure affy male on ten moms in an open pollenation. i just finished up my first lemon larry x bluetooth indoors, that was'nt fully pollenated. really nice smoke. awesome grow friend. :D :cool:

hash is from my friend benny's black dahlia #8(BD8, Black Betty)...(pics in this thread)...:)

this is ice hash extracted in bubble bags. i got an ounce this run...:)

012.JPG

015.JPG

024.JPG

053.JPG

060.JPG

Latest posts

Back