irma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zigggy

Reaction score
well I guess its our turn,, about to get our asses kicked,,,anyone heard out of weedhopper been almost a week,(hes in texas) ,time to hunkerdown and pray

Morning Zig !-- I hope U scared of this one !-- Don't play !-- She gonna be pushing lots of water I hope U not too close to the water !-- Don't worry about WeedHopper he's in Dallas he's in good shape !-- It's gonna be storm surge and wind that will kill U on this one !-- Shouldn't stretch out very long like Harvey --but it is gonna hit like a hammer !-- U should grab U a DC to AC inverter !-- It converts battery power to household power !-- I ran a fan --radio and lamp off my cars battery for 2 weeks after Katrina !-- Good Luck Cuz !-- Be safe !

morning brother,,,im 20 miles north of tampa ,I live in a pre Andrew home ,and I'm scared as hell ,,,I care for my 84 year old father inlaw and 80 year old mother inlaw ,,,gonna send them to a shelter with my partner and my little dog,,,no shelter will take my pit(he's a great family dog,but if your not family he'll go after you) I will not leave him here alone we have till Friday maybe it will change course

My sister lives in Okeechobee. Talked to her last night and she'll be bugging out about Wednesday or Thursday for family in Tallahassee. My brother in law on the other hand is being stubborn and says he's gonna stay put. We'll see who's smarter as nobody yet seems know where this thing is going.

everyone stay safe and get out if you can,this is gonna be devastating for south florida,the track is showing its gonna go right up the coast toward my way,I really dont need this right now with all the other **** going on in my life,,,,

I just finished putting my storm shutters up! We're on the southwest coast of the peninsula. Another hurricane, another day! I think we're going to be ok, ziggy, just wind and rain.

Stay safe everyone in its path.

Keep your weed and lighter dry and BIU :bong:

Be safe, Florida brothers. Riding it out in Orlando. No sweat.

you all stay safe down in Florida,praying for you all.... Im up the road in SC.and should be ok,scared everyone out of town the last few days,,,,damn ghost town around here

Too late to get out of southern Florida now !-- Stay alive !-- Too late to stay safe !

ART, isn't that where it is headed? Did you evacuate with the other 8 million please?

Rose anybody stayed behind and survived probably will never do it again !-- As for where Irma going ? -- Everywhere in Florida !-- Be 100 mph wind all over Florida !-- Rain at that speed is more like bullets and there will be plenty big rain !-- That wind also pick sheet up and it be flying around !-- The wind deafens U the very ground seems to shake !-- Bad enough but they got storm surge too !-- Florida gonna look like a wasteland in the light of day after this !-- Ain't gonna be nobody saying that wasn't so bad and mean it !-- They get quite and got that look in they eyes !-- The storm gone -- The disaster starts !

We in recovery mode after Harvey but nerves still frayed !-- Lots of minor to moderate damage but it be the first town back up and running since we only caught the edge !-- Sounds great ? -- Well all the other towns still down and guess where they gotta come to do anything and get anything !-- DO NOT go to a home improvement store like Lowe's !---They fight up in there !-- - U got any sense and have any choice stay da hell away from Walmart !--Any Walmart over here !-- U need some work done ? --Ha-ha ! -- So does everyone else !-- They starting get get sick over around Rockport !-- I ain't say this to draw any attention away from what gonna happen to Florida !-- Florida in big trouble !-- I hope they can get aid in quick !-- The whole state gonna need it !-- Ain't gonna be no power for long time !-- The heat and the mosquitos ? -- Mane !-- I'm so sorry Florida !

Hi all and thanks for your concerns! We're in coastal North Port. Our worst weather will be 5pm - 8pm or so - stay tuned. Pass the rum, please :joint::hubba: I feel your pain, Keef.

I don't got rum Art but if U was here I could hook U up !-- I make fruit wine 5 gallons at a time !-- Then I put it in the freezer and freeze off 4 gallons of water !-- I can hit 80-100 proof without a still !-- This morning though it's Nightshade and coffee!

I don't got rum Art but if U was here I could hook U up !-- I make fruit wine 5 gallons at a time !-- Then I put it in the freezer and freeze off 4 gallons of water !-- I can hit 80-100 proof without a still !-- This morning though it's Nightshade and coffee!

Woohoo, one meets the finest people on this site! Fermented or distilled, it's all good :D Luckily, I have plenty of rum, it wards off evil hurricanes. Well it doesn't really ward them off but it makes them more fun :) If I take any good pics, I'll post them. We expect to look up through the eye later today.

art, you better be careful. Don't be climbing up in that eye.. And now tornadoes too? You guys have it all. Art Vandelay, having rum for breakfast, it happens in hurricanes. Thinking of you. Oh art, i ordered seeds at Attitude last week. They still work well.

Latest posts

Back