Is HHC-P Fully Synthetic?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reapergrowerX10

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was hoping to get some clarity on a topic I've been researching lately. Has anyone heard about HHC-P? I've been trying to figure out whether it's a naturally occurring cannabinoid in cannabis or if it's a synthetic compound. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find consistent information online. Some sources claim it's completely synthetic, while others suggest it's present in cannabis.

I'm curious if anyone has any insights on this topic or can point me in the direction of reliable resources to learn more about it. Your input would be greatly appreciated!

with all this legalization , there is so much research going on now that it is difficult to keep up with it all

we grew up smelling it , looking at it , and smoking some

it was either schwagg or good sh-it

but not no moooooooore…

Yeah, I can't find any info on it, and with the DEA announcement in February, it would technically make it federally illegal if it doesn't occur in nature. I know HHC does, but I have no idea about HHC-P.

Yeah, I can't find any info on it, and with the DEA announcement in February, it would technically make it federally illegal if it doesn't occur in nature. I know HHC does, but I have no idea about HHC-P.

i know some commercial growers and one of them has a PhD , papers published and all that , i just sent them the link and if they respond i will share it here

What Is HHC-P?​

Another HHC derivative, although much less well known, is HHC-P.
HHC-P shares many affinities with Delta 9 THC in that both have a carbon tail composed of seven carbons, and their effects on the body and mind are quite similar.
While there is not enough evidence, HHC-P is estimated to be much stronger than Delta 9 THC.
HHC-P products are made with a lesser-known form of THC. Although they are produced from hemp-derived CBD, they do not contain tetrahydrocannabinol. Their effects can be uplifting, euphoric, and relaxing.

Hexahydrocannabinol

HHC-P is made by taking HHC (hexahydrocannabinol), a naturally occurring cannabinoid in hemp, and enhancing the structure of its carbon side chain, which changes the way in which it interacts with CB1 receptors in the brain – the same receptors that cause cannabinoids to become psychoactive, making us feel high.

What Is HHC-P and What Makes It So Special?

HHC-P is made by taking HHC (hexahydrocannabinol), a naturally occurring cannabinoid in hemp, and enhancing the structure of its carbon side chain, which changes the way in which it interacts with CB1 receptors in the brain – the same receptors that cause cannabinoids to become psychoactive, making us feel high. Adding to HHC’s side chain means that the cannabinoid binds to CB1 receptors up to 30 times more efficiently, leading to about 10 times the potency of HHC’s high. Which is very strong. HHC-P products, such as the ones from Binoid, promote a powerful and euphoric high while being completely compliant with federal law.

I'm pretty sure this is saying HHC-P is only made in a lab and never occurs in cannabis, which would make those products not compliant with Federal Law per the DEAs announcement in February of this year that cannabinoids that never occur in hemp or cannabis are considered synthetic drugs and are classified as Schedule I

I'm pretty sure this is saying HHC-P is only made in a lab and never occurs in cannabis, which would make those products not compliant with Federal Law per the DEAs announcement in February of this year that cannabinoids that never occur in hemp or cannabis are considered synthetic drugs and are classified as Schedule I
Yep. If they are adding Chains it has to be synthetic.

I hadn't thought about this in awhile but marijuana is a schedule 1 drug. But, HHC Is classified as Hemp and therefore legal under the farm bill act. Like Hopper said HHC-P it is legal under federal law.

I was just reading but could not find the side that says it’s not synthetic.
if anyone interested in a short read on it that really doesn’t understand like me, this was a simple enough for me to understand…

https://www.botanyfarms.com/blog/what-is-hhc-p-hemp/
Fully synthetic check out the possible side effects

• Cognitive impairments.
  • Difficulty in focusing.
  • Anxiety.
  • Confusion.
  • Increased heart rate.
  • Low blood pressure.
  • Dry mouth.
  • Bloodshot eyes.
  • Memory loss.
  • Tiredness.
  • Slower reaction times.

Jebus...........just vape some actual cannabis.
All this mind fuckery to make hemp be what cannabis is really gets under my skin.
Ditchweed will always be just that........awesome for textiles and animal fodder not for human consumption.
Cannabis is for human consumption that's why we have the receptors.

Latest posts

Back