is HTG Supply still the place?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warfish

Random title
Reaction score
It is time for me to order some supplies again (mostly GH nutrients). I usually order a good amount at a time so it has been a year since ordering. With that in mind I was wondering if HTG supply is still one of the better places to purchase supplies from online?

All my past experiences with them where great but I was hoping to ensure they are still keeping the same high standard :) Thanks for any input

just got a delivery from them. nutes and t-5 bulbs arrived a day early and in ex condition, via UPS!

Thanks $$ :) Just what I was hoping to hear, same ole good service!

No idea. I shop at farm stores. Everyone wears suspenders, Stihl hats and carries a circa 88' rambo knife. But welcome back!

If you ever have a problem with HTGsupply take a look at Discount-Hydro.com. I order a lot of my stuff from them and have always good service, and competitive prices.

HTG now has a store less than 5 miles from my house and before it opened I used to order from them online. They have awesome prices but it is by no means the highest of quality. I usually go to a different grow shop unless Im broke and looking for a deal.

Latest posts

Back