Is it a boy? Must I chop???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I EAT WEED

Reaction score
Should I chop this down, because the one next to it is definitly a female.

dscn3064.jpg

yeap.. MALE...

R. I. P.

he's taking it for the team.

Chop it down get it out of there unless you want your female to be polinated. Hope everything works out. But very nice pic as JeSus said.

ChOp cHoP Chop.

that's a sad picture. sorry for your misfortune. hope the rest are females, and looking forward to the pictures of the buds.

yes excellent picture, but unless ur breeding or wanting seeds for next time round, cut that bastard out

Fire it up

KT

holy crap, your camera rocks! how did you get it that close? i bought a tri pod and dropped 600 bones on my Kodak! I can't even zoom in close to that. It just gets blurry.

I need someone to show me how to work this darn thing so i can enter BPOTM.

Damn those things are tiny, I would think it could be female, but I dun know any thing so :( I was really expecting them to be larger?

definatly seperate it,,, or chop chop if you dont want anything to do with it

Here's a thought.. If you could separate that and one female (if you can spare it) you could get more seeds (of course you probably already know this though) It was just a thought of course...:)

im not quit sure what your saying ,, little high right now prolly just not reading right ,, but you get seed from leaving your male with your female ,, the male polinates the female and and inpregonates her with seeds ,, some people want this and some people dont ,, just a suggestion thoe,, you prolly dont what this!

Latest posts

Back