Is it false advertising or user error when

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonnieB

Reaction score
A seed company will state. 8-10 weeks to harvest and I will be looking at week 14-16 before harvesting. Is that on me or them

They use averages,,,weed doesn't give a shit about averages. Lots of things can decide the outcome of harvest.
My gorilla glue plants, one is a wild ass pheno, are so slow to mature. They are on week 12 tomorrow and still throwing white hairs up. One plant is very impressive. Rock hard buds that are long and dense. The sister is a crazy pheo that took on way more sativa lineage and has huge but whispy buds

After growing fastbuds, I will not be buying them again. They aren't bad, but theres way better choices available and if you're gonna put in the work. You may as well find the best. Fastbuds aint it. They're respectable and if u already have their seeds u should grow them. But dont go out of ur way to get them

My gorilla glue plants, one is a wild ass pheno, are so slow to mature. They are on week 12 tomorrow and still throwing white hairs up. One plant is very impressive. Rock hard buds that are long and dense. The sister is a crazy pheo that took on way more sativa lineage and has huge but whispy buds
I have one plant that is taller than the others with buds all over it but I cannot get them all under the light. Somebody said seeds were like that.

I have one plant that is taller than the others with buds all over it but I cannot get them all under the light. Somebody said seeds were like that.
Mine did that too. I used twist ties to pull them under the light as you anchor the other end to the stem or branch.

I had made a web out of soft twine but I had it tacked to a wall and had to move the plants around. I have some soft wire I could try anchoring it to its own branches like that. It is really going nuts compared to my other plants.

I had made a web out of soft twine but I had it tacked to a wall and had to move the plants around. I have some soft wire I could try anchoring it to its own branches like that. It is really going nuts compared to my other plants.
Yeah its a pain. Heres both plants side by side

Attachments

• 20201128_135815.jpg
    20201128_135815.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 20201128_135710.jpg
    20201128_135710.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 14
I don't have buds that big. It has been 6 weeks. They are starting to fill in now.

Be prepared for them to stack up fat and be able to stake them up with sticks
I have a couple staked now, I do hope they fill out nice. I could have done better with the training but next time I am only having two plants. I tried to do three under the light and it got crowded.

Latest posts

Back