Is it me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mastersativa

Reaction score
Is it just me or is this site addicting? Lol. I find myself coming here more and more, now its an everyday all day thing. Just wondering if it was only me.

Me too!! Everyday for a while, I love helping people out with this, its rewarding

lack of better things to do, than stare at this little boxy thing called a computer, which provides us with many ideas on how to grow our favorite thing in the world... yes, it can become an addiction.

Glad im not the only one! It is very rewarding when you give some advice and they come back and say " hey that worked great, thanks". I have grown gorilla b4 and now am indoors and i hafta say, this new hobby of mine is a wonderful one!

Addicting it is. I have missed this place a lot while my computer broke. It only took me a year to get a new one LOL. I have this issue where I always want the best, I dont mean to, Im just drawn to it without looking at price tags. Well I got a new rig so Im back on again, and hooked again. I love the atmosphere of this community.

No doubt!!! Many very knowledgeable people here,

Good to see ya back RD. :aok:
rockydog said:
Addicting it is. I have missed this place a lot while my computer broke. It only took me a year to get a new one LOL. I have this issue where I always want the best, I dont mean to, Im just drawn to it without looking at price tags. Well I got a new rig so Im back on again, and hooked again. I love the atmosphere of this community.

ive been hooked a long time ........p,l,r

Rasta you been here since MP started the site haven't ya? One of the first few hundred members.
rasta said:
ive been hooked a long time ........p,l,r

Personally, I should enroll in MP Annoymus!

Love coming to this site everyday.When i go out of town or wrapped up in work,I kind of wonder how things are going and what everyones talking about,I find myself missing this place.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

My name is Berserker,and I am a Marijuana Passion junkie.:D First step is admitting.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Good to see ya back RD. :aok:
Thanks TBG, I have missed you guys. I cant wait to dig through your picture threads and see what you've been up to.

I also am addicted !!!! But it`s a good habbit gotta have it!!Love this site! peace out brothers and sisters

I can't seem to stay away!

i feel like this place is a mentor of sorts for me.

Great People, Great information, Great vibe

:48:

and i'll be smokin witcha all to that................

gotta admit even with it being my first official forum I'm hooked and don't want to close out the window to it when i have other things that i need to do because i feel like i may miss something important but then i realize it will be there if i need to see it and i will see it and get my MP fix reading on mt fave subject while enjoying my fave med

Latest posts

Back