Is it normal the plant eats itself?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surfanarchist

Reaction score
This is becoming my favorite websight! Anyway another question. Im a noob. Havent grown weed since 1977 when I used to throw seeds out my window and they just did their thing.

My second White Widow auto is about done and its devoured itself to get to this point. Yellow and curled leaves are about all that's left. My Gorilla Cookies are going the same direction. Normal? Below is the WW and GC.

C
20211019_134814.jpg
20211019_134810.jpg

Yup, pretty much as a rule, that's how mine do at the end.

I think I ramp up nutes as the last feed weeks go by, resulting in a little "burn."

May just be I'm not doing it right but yield is in the right target range.

Bubba

Last edited:
how far along is the plant, she looks like she needs a few more weeks...

This plant is right at 10 weeks. Im going to put the scope on her tonight. See what the deal is. She looks crispy. I cant imagine she needs more time put the trichs will tell. The Gorilla Cookies have at least two more weeks to go for sure. After that the Strawberry Bananas should wrap up and then I'm one loaded up weed smoker. After this im going to pack up the tent and just grow single plants at home in my office so I can watch em grow.

Last edited:
It appears you are correct. No amber anywhere.

anywhere? are you sure?

here is a suggestion.......take a bud and open it up , peel back a layer or two and look at the inner parts of the buds.....

.I will wager that you will see some amber trichomes when you look deeper into the buds

the outer trichomes are the newest ones and will be clear and they will be the last ones to turn amber

when the outer trichomes are amber , you can bet your arse the inner trichomes are done , golden amber , almost dark like molasses

either way , you are the winner because you will have a plant that will be good medicine and get you higher than a kite

anywhere? are you sure?

here is a suggestion.......take a bud and open it up , peel back a layer or two and look at the inner parts of the buds.....

.I will wager that you will see some amber trichomes when you look deeper into the buds

the outer trichomes are the newest ones and will be clear and they will be the last ones to turn amber

when the outer trichomes are amber , you can bet your arse the inner trichomes are done , golden amber , almost dark like molasses

either way , you are the winner because you will have a plant that will be good medicine and get you higher than a kite
I wondered about that inner trichome thing, next time I will look inside.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back