Is it ok to use

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powerbud

Reaction score
I was just wondering if using a high end potting soil mix (fox farm) compared to miracle gro potting mix or any other brand you can get home depot or lowes would make a difference in the outcome? If not I plan on just getting some reg soil from home depot.

Im using the home depot miracle grow. My plants are now like 16 inches and I think I have 2 females outta 3 plants. The plants are overall healthy, but I think Im defintely going to get fox farm next. Miracle grow has nutes in it and it has burned my plants a little.

I am contemplating on using miracle gro or fox farm and i am leaning more towards fox farm.

Id go for the fox farm man. I think its the choice of many people that grow with soil.

I believe there's also miracle grow soil that doesn't contain nutes. FF is a good base, it's kind of a "to do good work, you need a soild workbench" thing.
TBG rocks the MG soil though, I'll bet he'll jump in and fill you in.

I know TBG uses MG soil I guess im going to go with fox farm its just a lot more expensive then MG soil. I have to be able to provide for at least 4 plants in 4-5 gallon buckets. What Nutes do you guys recommend im thinking about tiger bloom or big bloom and which ones should be used for which stages?

Again, I know people love the FF but I'm gonna let a soil guy go with that one.

Latest posts

Back