Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Is it possible for a pant to start seeding in veg mode?

Optiquest

Reaction score
One of my plants looks like it is forming seeds. It is about three weeks old and about 14 inches high. The light cycle is 20/4 in veg mode. Is this possible?

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Optiquest said:
One of my plants looks like it is forming seeds. It is about three weeks old and about 14 inches high. The light cycle is 20/4 in veg mode. Is this possible?
Whats up Optiquest. You wouldn't have any pictures would ya? To me it sounds like you have a male plant.

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
..at 3 weeks, under 24/0?? shouldn't be showing even preflowers at this point. We need a pic..

Optiquest

Reaction score
I am growing with aeroponics. All plants are doing very well (including this one). I am using two 600 MH. The plants are around 14 inches high. Light cycle is 20/4 in veg mode. Have had no problems at all (everything is automatic). I noticed that this one plant is producing seeds. I know this is hard to believe without seeing a picture. I will try to take one and post it for you guys to see. Oh ya! The plant strain I can't be sure as I have a few different ones (BC Bud, BC God bud, White widow and Donkey kong).

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Optiquest said:
I am growing with aeroponics. All plants are doing very well (including this one). I am using two 600 MH. The plants are around 14 inches high. Light cycle is 20/4 in veg mode. Have had no problems at all (everything is automatic). I noticed that this one plant is producing seeds. I know this is hard to believe without seeing a picture. I will try to take one and post it for you guys to see. Oh ya! The plant strain I can't be sure as I have a few different ones (BC Bud, BC God bud, White widow and Donkey kong).
Optiquest does your plant look like this picture?

images.jpg

Optiquest

Reaction score
Yes it does! I can't figure out why it's showing seeds already. It has been on a 20/4 light cycle. It is the only plant doing this. Should I pull it out?

teckS

Reaction score
maaaale... sadly.. someone that actual knows what they are talkign about can confirm this... but i say maaaaale...

Optiquest

Reaction score
teckS, I think your right. Here is a picture. Should I jerk it out? Anybody have any idea how or why this happened?

MVC-028F.JPG

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Optiquest said:
teckS, I think your right. Here is a picture. Should I jerk it out? Anybody have any idea how or why this happened?
Whats up Optiquest. What you have there is a male plant with flower pods. Get rid of him pronto. Not sure why it happend or how but it's a male.

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
Anybody have any idea how or why this happened?
Some plants are boys...and some are girls...and some are both..You just happened to get a boy outta the deal. As TGB said those are male flowers, not seeds.

Latest posts