Is it really greener on this side?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dogenzengi

Reaction score
Hi,
Saw a post by Roseypeach on RIU about Dank moving on.
I missed the whys he might have left for.
I don't care much for any negativity, seems thick on RIU sometimes.
So I thought I would come check out this forum.
Bless,
DZ

Welcome Dogenzengi! I don't think your friends are here any longer but you are more then welcome to hang out and enjoy our home. Glad your here.

Welcome fello toker:joint: U have found the best Gro N Family Oriented sit on the net.
all ur answers will b told by Knownledgable Growers,, that have years ofGroing :watchplant:
again Welcome

Hi,
Saw a post by Roseypeach on RIU about Dank moving on.
I missed the whys he might have left for.
I don't care much for any negativity, seems thick on RIU sometimes.
So I thought I would come check out this forum.
Bless,
DZ

We are glad you are here. We are not much for negativity here either. We like to keep our language clean as to not offend others and not chat about things like politics and religion which can get to be real hot issues. We are pretty much a group of people whose passion is growing great bud and sharing our growing knowledge helping others learn to grow. Hope you are happy here.

I think that maybe what Dank and his friends were looking for was a forum that was tilting a little more to a social forum with a lot of chat in all the posts. We try to keep the informational posts mostly questions and answers without a lot of chat in between. We like places like The Coffee Table and the Introduction sections for chatting and visiting.

take this :48: while you get a feel for the place---door is always open for peeps like yourself---welcome aboard

Latest posts

Back