Is it Safe?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pscMaryjaNe

Reaction score
Hello everyone..I have been looking at this site for a little while now...So i decided to join. I was just wondering do you guys know any Websites that are safe to order seeds from. Im scared of ordering and getting them taken away. I live in the U.S. by the way ;)

P.S. Im pretty sure that the punishment varies from state but does anyone know what happens if you get caught ordering seeds?

Welcome to the forum.

Mainly they put a letter of confiscation in the package and send it on through with no seeds. It is a crap shoot when ordering but is worth it.

Couple of good practices is to use a safe address. like a PO Box or something.
Also pay in a money order. No Credit Card with you ID linked to it.

I ordered from www.seedboutique.com and got my seeds.

Here is some others I have heard decent things about.
www.nirvana-store.com
www.planetskunk.com

there are more just browse around the forum. Word of mouth is pretty good on this subject.

Customs sends you a letter informing you that they seized contraband adressed to you, and if you want to, you can go to court to contest it. (Don't)
When I order seeds I have them sent to a non-growing friend.

Most of them get through.

I just recently got an order of Misty seeds from Nirvana Seeds and everything worked out perfect. I sent cash and got my seeds in 3 weeks door to door. The packaging was super stealth and there is no way any nosey customs agent would figure it out. Good Luck and GG

As ganja and mutt said nothing happens except a stupid letter, but it could raise attention so as previously stated dont have them sent to you or where you grow. As for a seed company REEFERMAN SEEDS. I cant say enough.... www.reefermanseeds.com

ok thanks for all of the info..I was just talking to my friend and he had ordered from www.seedboutique.com. he did money but he sent it to his house. he had just recieved a email that said "order sent in full" and he wanted me to ask you guys when will it most likly be coming in and do they send it in your mail or at the door?

pscMaryjaNe said:
ok thanks for all of the info..I was just talking to my friend and he had ordered from www.seedboutique.com. he did money but he sent it to his house. he had just recieved a email that said "order sent in full" and he wanted me to ask you guys when will it most likly be coming in and do they send it in your mail or at the door?
Yes it will come in the mail. Depending on how you paid it can take from 5 days to 3 weeks.

woahh im kind of freaked out! cuz in another forum i won some freebies cuz of my member # so the admin asked 4 my shipping address(a PO BOX) and i said "F**k it" so i gave it up and he said he would send me some seedsman seeds 4 free but he emailed me and said they were in a plain envelope and that was on May 2nd and they still havent got here i dont know where they come from but im kind of freaked out cuz i live with my patents!!

Latest posts

Back