Is it too late? spider mites

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never used floromite, this is the 1st bout of mites iv'e ever dealt with, but what i do know is that their is no one single product that completely works on its own, DON'T be fooled by an add or salesperson. My research shows a mulititude of different things that does the trick. You never want to let them get used to one product, thus switching it up. And yes, keep the soil wet at all times, this will help a lot, the mites won't be able to live in wet soil.
I have not seen any live mites at all and better yet NO EGGS on the bottom of the leaves.
Today i cut 2 clones from each plant, heres what i did.
I cut the clones, washed them throughly under water then sprayed them with alcohol/water mix, let them dry then dipped them in root tone and planted.
I made sure there were no mites anywhere on the clones and then i put them into the veg tent with the NPS ( just in case i missed any, which i doubt )
Once i harvest the plants in the flower tent i'll remove the veg tent plants, bomb the room and return the veg plants.
Heres the #1 mistake people make with mites.
Once a few weeks go by with no signs of mites people tend to stop treating the area/plants, this allows the mites to regroup for a new attack.
Keep the treatments up long past the time you think you need them.
Keep us posted on your results and i'll do the same, after all this site is for learning and information, anything we add will be useful to others.

Latest posts

Back