Is it too late

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gottalovebud

Reaction score
I put my plants outside at the begining of july and i am wondering if it is to late in the year to grow :confused:.

nope not too late at all.....the benefits of putting out earlier is longer veg time thus allowing bigger plants

your plants won't be near the size they could have been if out earlier...but they will still be good :cool:

I'm no expert but when i went to school in cental Carolina I put 3 G-13's (or so i was told....which to this day i believe) outside in mid June and went back to VT for the summer.......I came back at the end of August and these girls were 8 feet if they were an inch (2.5-3.5 ft when planted).....when i finally harvested in mid October i yielded on average 36 oz ...........i hope this was helpful as i have a ton of questions in reference to indoor knowledge.............

Irish~

This was helpful but where they outside or inside. And was it 36 ounces per plant!!!!!!!! Do you know anything about outside growing.

sorry......my buddy had 3 G-13's as well elsewhere on the same acre........we ended up w/ 12 z's per plant (72 z's) when all was said and done after drying and manicuring..........each of us had a pest free fishline set up to keep critters out but had an awesome wet summer that year......maybe we got lucky!!!!!!!!!! It was the only time I ever grew outside.

Latest posts

Back