is it true?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c/p from wikopedia..(take it with a grain of salt)

Here from Wikipedia:

he RCMP has released a report early friday morning stating that they intend to withhold information concerning the ongoing investigation. Also, the RCMP spokesperson stated that Calrisian has been released. Calrisian's release was negotiated by lawyers late Thursday evening, in the exchange for database and customer records of all Canadian marijuana cultivators and seed vendors operating within the website and network. This is a giant shock to the worldwide cannabis community. Overgrow has sold out customer information and user account profiles, to secure the release of its staff and to thwart the heat from the ongoing investigation and rounds of charges from themselves. Calrisian reportedly handed over all customer records to RCMP officials in the exchange for his freedom shunning the entire community that made himself and overgrow what it once was. A source for safe and solid information.
End c/p

NOW, for my canadian friends.
I have it from a very reliable can. friend, that the rcmp is making other busts/raids in conjunction with the cw/og/HS/cbay seed vending. In fact, at least 4,(visioncreator, maritimer, thundermonkee and Dr.greenthumbxxx) one associate with a med clearance in BC has passed his information along to me, via close friend.
He states that the rcnp officer that he was able to converse in a reasonably friendly fashon with, told him it is the result of a 9 month investigation. The officer told him that they had collected enuff info throughout the 9 months, that they didn't need the servers.
He says there is an ongoing investigation, and there will enevitably be more busts. And I can't believe that the tracking/address information hasn't or won't be passed along to the us's counterparts.
Any dealings with any of the named inteties, should be considered "breeched" security. IMHO.

Granted, I'm passing 2nd hand info. But I have the utmost respect for the source that I recieved this from. Not just some yae-hoo posting just anywhere. This is a close friend with whom I have had close contact for sometime.

Hick said:
Calrisian's release was negotiated by lawyers late Thursday evening, in the exchange for database and customer records of all Canadian marijuana cultivators and seed vendors operating within the website and network.
What a drag man. It'll be interesting to know the entire story when it finally gets out to the public, IF it ever gets out to the public. I still find it hard to believe that the world sees MJ as a threat. If they would just go ahead and leagalize it, the crimminal element would go do something else and the "state" would make a fortune from taxation. What dummies.

So what's new? Having been around all the blocks and spending many years inside I can state without any reservations that 9 outa 10 guys will RAT their own mother off to shave some years off a sentence. Being able to spot the one guy out of 10 that won't is a TRUE artform.

More info on this can be found on doc chronics site (www.hg420.com) go to announcements. There is no record of RC being arrested so it appears that he is cooperating with authorities but again this might not be true either. The arrest for pot and coke in Hearst, ON is not RC. He lives in the Montreal area and there have been no busts there during the relavent timeframe. It is really beginning to look like RC turned rat to save his hide.

Old Bud said:
More info on this can be found on doc chronics site (www.hg420.com) go to announcements. There is no record of RC being arrested so it appears that he is cooperating with authorities but again this might not be true either. The arrest for pot and coke in Hearst, ON is not RC. He lives in the Montreal area and there have been no busts there during the relevant time frame. It is really beginning to look like RC turned rat to save his hide.
Yo man, how's things? Good to meetcha.

When someone is arrested, a computer record is created. This always happens if an arrest is made. If there is no record of an arrest, then one never happened. If an arrest hasn't happened, then what would one have to protect one self from? This is the answer I received when I asked an Attorney the same thing. If the person involved hasn't acquired an attorney, then they need their head examined, not prosecuted.

Hush. That's the best thing for now. None of us know jack about jack.

Let's be still until.

No bad words.

Let's wait and see what the truth is.

Be patient.

alaskabud said:
So what's new? Having been around all the blocks and spending many years inside I can state without any reservations that 9 outa 10 guys will RAT their own mother off to shave some years off a sentence. Being able to spot the one guy out of 10 that won't is a TRUE artform.

As far as my friends & myself, I only know 1 guy who might drop a dime on one of his friends, and only if he's on a booze bender.
I've been offered a "deal" several times and never for an instant did I even think of ratting anyone out.

GanjaGuru said:
As far as my friends & myself, I only know 1 guy who might drop a dime on one of his friends, and only if he's on a booze bender.
I've been offered a "deal" several times and never for an instant did I even think of ratting anyone out.

Ya well there's only one way to know for sure and that's to hang with guys who have been inside and didn't rat on the way. Saying some friend will or won't rat is just a guess until it's proven.

NOOOO!!!!!!! i dont like all this bad news that all these sites are being shut down cuz thats very bad for us who dont grow cuz with no growers theres no good quality herb and with no good quality herb there aint shit to get....dam thats lame

Latest posts

Back