Is Kumulus 80DF a Miracle "Pill" for Cannabis???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tropical Sativa Man

Cannabis is bad BC it´s not gender-neutral
Reaction score
Just did a PH test for the first time in my life, and my soil was 7.0 - 7.2 on all my pots. I just added sulfur a couple hours ago to 3 pots, with molasses, in the soil, and did a water/sulfur spray all over the foliage. I rinsed foliage after about 20-30 minutes.

I just did a second test on two of the three buckets. First bucket is down to 6.0 PH, and the second is 5.8. Seems to be a significant reduction. Already, one of the plants whose leaves were twisted sideways have straightened out. They even appear to have a slight bit more green pigmentation in the leaves.

I was studying up on sulfur, and not only does it reduce PH level, but it also gets rid of spider mites (hooray!), it gets rid of soil bugs (root aphids, etc.), and it gets rid of any possible fungal pathogens as well. It's too early to shout from the rooftops, but I have a good feeling about this, and everything is looking good on those 3 plants.

I am going to wait until 48 hours before I do the same no the rest of my plants. Those of you who have interacted with me know that I have been over my head with this grow and all the crazy problems I have encountered for the first time. Anyway, just wanted to update. Thanks to everyone helping me along this tropical growing journey.

Latest posts

Back