Is she Doomed? The Widow in the Weeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcbud

Reaction score
I just got this plant. I visited her as a clone she was fine. I saw her when she was put into a four inch pot and then again in a three gallon pot. She was fine then. I went to pick her up yesterday and find her in this state. She was under lights about four feet above her. I know it is not from heat. I dont know bout what kind of nutes or if nutes were used. This has happened to him two years now, his plants becoming stressed and stunted. He is on a well, he has grown monsters previous to two years ago. He also grows in the ground.

I know that with the lack of info it is doubtful that someone will be able to tell what is doing this unless someone knows someone who has had this problem. I am not hopeful to find the reason for this happening here.

This plant if it does not come around in a couple weeks will be put in the woods to make it or not near a spring.

We did take a lot of the soil from the root ball when we transplanted it. We also flushed it pretty good, gonna do that again today and tomorrow.

Thanks for looking in and reading all this.

:vap-leafy_wave:

View attachment 0 white widow.jpg

Some say that she is praying for magnesium I think. Does the grower use dolomite lime in the soil?

I was able to find out he used new potting soil when transplanting to the 3gallon pots. He does put lime on when he roto tills. He did not feed them either.

I like that "praying for Mag".

Thank you.

Diagnosed and Dead.

RIP White Widow.

Broad Mites were the problem. Saw them Killed some and tossed the plant.

Latest posts

Back