is she/he okay?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi, im a n00b in planting and this is my first plant (Northern light) and its been 42 days since germination. i put her outside the belcony and she only gets 3 hrs of direct sunlight everday, its that OK? Does she looks healthy? and just want to ask u experts out there that can u tell its a he or she from the picture? also, is she big enough to start fertilizing? last question is that the leaves on the very bottom is starting to turn yellowish, is that a bad or normal?
Sorry for all the n00b questions.
and Thanks in advance for all the ppl who read and reply to this.

day42a.JPG

Your plant needs
-food (fertilizer/nutrients)
-more sun.

You won't be able to tell sex until late Aug.

Narvana Special said:
hi, im a n00b in planting and this is my first plant (Northern light) and its been 42 days since germination. i put her outside the belcony and she only gets 3 hrs of direct sunlight everday, its that OK? Does she looks healthy? and just want to ask u experts out there that can u tell its a he or she from the picture? also, is she big enough to start fertilizing? last question is that the leaves on the very bottom is starting to turn yellowish, is that a bad or normal?
Sorry for all the n00b questions.
and Thanks in advance for all the ppl who read and reply to this.

As Ganja said you wont be able to tell untill aug or so
but if their are little hairs wear it branches thats a good
sign and I would give her a little more sun or plant her!!!
Are you using lights inside? She is looking alright and I...
.....Think it would be ok to give her some ferts she looks
big enough for it and 42 days is ok too Hope i help Peace
and HAppy Growing

thx for the replies guys. so should i use 20 20 20 fertilizer?
and a 10 inch pot is good? or bigger..
and since i live in a apartment, i cant give her anymore sun. will she still grow with less sun?

yeah, you will just get less bud than you would if it was in more sun

Narvana...if its going to remain outdoors untill October, I would suggest at least a 5 gallon pot.

Latest posts

Back