Is there a fungus among us?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SubmarineGirl

Reaction score
Noticed this rusty leaf on one of my clones and was wondering could it be a fungus? These clones are under a plant light in my MBR so they are not exposed to high humidity. I’ve been adding veg nutes with each watering ph between 6.3 and 6.5. The clones are only a few weeks old. The other plants do not have this problem but I don’t want it to spread to them. this area is easier to see under the colored lights. I have also added cal mag with each watering
1DA1E638-FEB9-4005-8F99-D47379B9159B.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a ph meter that you stick in the dirt that reads 6.5 but I’ve not measured any run off. I usually don’t water enough to get measurable run off.
Those meter are not very accurate , PH may be off.
Amazon sells cheap ph meters to start with and you can go more expensive if you really get into it.
I used cheap ones at 1st and then more up to a Blue Lab version Pricey....

Please don't take this wrong but those PH meters that you stick in the ground are very unreliable and not very accurate.
I’m sure. I got it for Christmas. Also has a light meter and water meter. I’ve used it for the water meter only to compare each plant for dryness but the soil must be perfectly wet to even get a PH reading at all. I will over water a bit to get a more appropriate runoff reading next time I feed them

I’m sure. I got it for Christmas. Also has a light meter and water meter. I’ve used it for the water meter only to compare each plant for dryness but the soil must be perfectly wet to even get a PH reading at all. I will over water a bit to get a more appropriate runoff reading next time I feed them
Show us your meter
I spent 60 dollars on one like that and it still was crap

Subgal Click the above Amazon link
Yes I have one of these. I use it to check everything going into the plants. Just haven’t used it yet to see what’s coming out cause I’ve never watered enough to get measurable runoff. But I will next time I water

Hard to tell from pic, could that be where water drops got left on leaf?

Bubba

Latest posts

Back