Is there a fungus among us?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My pen died a long time ago. I use my Pool testing kit that has the drops. I test my solution before i add it to the plant and then i test the runoff. Works for me.

My pen died a long time ago. I use my Pool testing kit that has the drops. I test my solution before i add it to the plant and then i test the runoff. Works for me.
That was going to be another suggestion but to get that color right at 6.7 takes good eyes and one can not be color blind either,
I Very good size grower I know using it on all his plants , and there are a couple LOL
Swares by them test kits

1641392381576.png

Gotta start somewhere , I did always cal before using the cheap ones
Mine wasn't accurate....I realized because I had to start addy pH up to get it to 6.0. Never had to ad up before. Got a decent pen ant that yellow fargin thing was way off calibration.

As a painter, i have very good color vision. The pool test kit works for me and my grows show it. Had a pen and liked it but got tired of calibrating.
I do not recommend the test strips.

As a painter, i have very good color vision. The pool test kit works for me and my grows show it. Had a pen and liked it but got tired of calibrating.
I do not recommend the test strips.
If you can see to do it , great way to save some shekles

I have to say that this meter outperformed my expectations. I tried the cheaper ones before i got it. I have it since 2015 and is still working flawlessly. I store it in fertilizer solution around 5.5 ph. I cut the lid of a coffee container to fit it tightly which is very handy to keep hydrated for a long time. It is highly recommended. I do have backup ph drops but I have not had to use them since i got the Bluelab. It needs very little maintenance i calibrate it like once a year just to be sure. I had to contact their customer support once which is really good, and they advised me once on how to clean it with a toothbrush and dish soap because it had slowed down, and it fixed it fast. I give it a slight brushing when i am calibrating.

Attachments

• 20220105_172141.jpg
    20220105_172141.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 6
I have to say that this meter outperformed my expectations. I tried the cheaper ones before i got it. I have it since 2015 and is still working flawlessly. I store it in fertilizer solution around 5.5 ph. I cut the lid of a coffee container to fit it tightly which is very handy to keep hydrated for a long time. It is highly recommended. I do have backup ph drops but I have not had to use them since i got the Bluelab. It needs very little maintenance i calibrate it like once a year just to be sure. I had to contact their customer support once which is really good, and they advised me once on how to clean it with a toothbrush and dish soap because it had slowed down, and it fixed it fast. I give it a slight brushing when i am calibrating.
Bluie lab needs to sell that

Latest posts

Back