Is there a way to clean cat piss smell in weed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lezbein

Reaction score
I had some bud that was smelling like cat piss, I once heard it is a bacteria, fungus, mold that produces ammonia etc. How to clean weed of it?

I had a strain from Molokai they called Piss Cat... it was straight yp Cat Piss.. kinda burns the throats.. but the stone was was very good... well worth the smell , like umbrea said you cant get rid of that cat piss smell … on a good note The first guy I met and traded clones Piss Cat for Cat Piss Clone.. They pretty much was the same.

Last edited:
I grew a cut called cat piss as well and it was well worth the off-putting smell.

Cripes... last spring, oh well.
I've had success with and am water curing these days, no taste, no smell, smooth, no flush needed,
Stealth pot, might take out the cat stink too..
still stinks growing it though,
and it IS a painful cure to watch.

I don't understand how to use a washing machine, and I hate cleaning. It's just a terrible process that I have to do every day. In the end, I decided that it would be most profitable to use the professional cleaning services from 1-800-EAT SHIT. They can find you professional cleaners at very affordable prices in your city. Since then, I have only used their services and am very satisfied.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back