is there any weed...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vampvixin

vampvixin
Reaction score
is there any weed out there in ya'lls opion worth $80 for 1/8

Depends...I would demand a sample and it better knock me on my butt....but I can grow it that I could make it that price...but it is a rip off. but hey market values is dependant on supply and demand. but I would demand a sample up front at that price.

That is way too much to pay for weed. If it was Zero Zero or Nepalese Temple Balls you'd expect to pay that kind of money. Otherwise no.

is it hash or weed even though if u paid that much u got rippet off!!!!!!

is it hash or weed even though if u paid that much u got rippet off!!!!!!

^^^ That's 3 posts :rofl: Sorry hydro, couldn't resist !

lol. i paid $70 for a 1/8 once, only cus it was the only person who had herb, and it was bomb. White russian. Sucks though, evem right now prices are about 50-60 an eighth and it seemed like yesterday it was $40.

my buddy in nyc pays 50 a gram and 150 for an 1/8 of nyc diesel ,he mailed me a half a gram and it was some of the best pot ive ever smoked ,,,,he can do that he makes about 150k a year,plus an 1/8 last him 2 or 3 weeks ,,,,p,l,r

rasta said:
my buddy in nyc pays 50 a gram and 150 for an 1/8 of nyc diesel ,he mailed me a half a gram and it was some of the best pot ive ever smoked ,,,,he can do that he makes about 150k a year,plus an 1/8 last him 2 or 3 weeks ,,,,p,l,r

Quality over quantity any day. ;)
An oz of commercial lasts me 2-3 weeks tops. a 1/4 of top grade over a month. :)
A harvest of my own...well still haven't had herb that compares to my own (not to float my own boat)

I can't see it really. The most I have ever heard of is 60 and 1/8th. But, that was only once. High grade is usually 50 an 1/8th. At $80 an 1/8th, I better go into a small coma. :D

their are a few suckers born every day! even the top notch kill should not go for much more than $60-1/8

hey gdg, long time no see ,,hope all is well ,,,,p,l,r

Latest posts

Back