Is there anybody out there?............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....water.... I need water........

I've stubbled across human life! Thank God!
For A moment there, I thought I'd slipped into one of those moments of time, where time stands still...

so hows ya day been GDG?

A fruit-full one I hope??? (hehe)

whats your local time (tick-tock), just curious to the time scale...difference... thing of it all??!!!

mines 4:03 am !!. I'm suppost to be at work in 3 and a half hours!!!

SHHHIT!!!

damned weed!!!...It's got me by the nuts...............

HI GREENDAYGIRL! im feelin goooood hows ur day been babe

god damn!1

That makes sense why I don't get replies earlier in the day (for me) then?

I gotta say it again. god damn.

I hail from the U.K (thats England if your not familiar).

where do you hail from missey?

Skinmaster said:
god damn!1

That makes sense why I don't get replies earlier in the day (for me) then?

I gotta say it again. god damn.

I hail from the U.K (thats England if your not familiar).

where do you hail from missey?

Uh..I think i've heard of England...don't they have a queen? lol! Oh I live about 60 miles or so north of Seattle, WA

Yeah we've got a Queen, the cuppa tea, them stupid bendy red buses, overcrowding, unenployment, and tax rises...... welcome to England.

That's a wicked town you hail from sister - happens to be the home town of one of my favorite Indie bands .... the one and only NIRVANA(YES!! YES!! YES!!)

I'd love to be able to do that! If I said I lived 60 miles from somewhere, do you know where that would be?
It would be in the freakin' sea! thats where! Damn.
Did you know that the entire population of England is around 50-60 million, and that the population of NEW YORK alone tops that??!!! (I think thats right?) Man, you guys certainly picked the right island.

Latest posts

Back