Is this a girl?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many nodes do you think it should have before it shows?because mine has a lotView attachment 274483
Should show at the top nodes first, then on the lower ones later. This one looks like female, but don't mark my work. The other picture you showed, the one with 4 main branches looks like a male to me. Of course, it's all conjecture at this point :)

Should show at the top nodes first, then on the lower ones later. This one looks like female, but don't mark my work. The other picture you showed, the one with 4 main branches looks like a male to me. Of course, it's all conjecture at this point :)
I really hope not. I got this from someone who said it was a female for sure. Fingers crossed 🤞

Your first photos.
Nooooooooooooo don’t say that..🤣🤣 All the photos at the beginning of my post are all of the same plant. Do you think it’s a hermie? I really hope not! I’ll post back in a week and see what you guys think. Thanks 😊

Nooooooooooooo don’t say that..🤣🤣 All the photos at the beginning of my post are all of the same plant. Do you think it’s a hermie? I really hope not! I’ll post back in a week and see what you guys think. Thanks 😊
I think it may be male because I can usually tell female plants much earlier than male.

Latest posts

Back