Is this a girl?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this online
https://www.growweedeasy.com/preflowers#cannabis-female-pre-flowersI took a pic of the one off this site and one close up of mine and they look the same to me so 🤞🤞
5E2838CC-A89E-4C0C-B33A-3549C9678818.jpeg
B76032C3-FB2E-4B9C-90A9-3E103EE9AAF8.jpeg

your plants look healthy

what flavors are they?

and I agree with you , that looks like a pre flower female

your plants look healthy

what flavors are they?

and I agree with you , that looks like a pre flower female
I’m not sure what flavour. I’m using seeds found in weed I’ve smoked. I only save seeds from weed that punched me in the face🤣 So if they are females I know they’ll be Dank🤤🤤 I know that’s risky if I want female plants but it’s my first grow. Next year I’m gonna buy feminized seeds so there’s no guess work… And I feed them 20/20 and (Blackstrap Molasses) I also treat them with insecticidal soap spray because there outdoor. Thanks 😊 I’ll post again once they show me what they’re work’n with

Last edited:
I’m not sure what flavour. I’m using seeds found in weed I’ve smoked. I only save seeds from weed that punched me in the face🤣 So if they are females I know they’ll be Dank🤤🤤 I know that’s risky if I want female plants but it’s my first grow. Next year I’m gonna by feminized seeds so there’s no guess work… And I feed them 20/20 and (Blackstrap Molasses) I also treat them with insecticidal soap spray because there outdoor. Thanks 😊 I’ll post again once they show me what they’re work’n with

good luck with your harvest and it sounds like you have a good handle on your garden

(I used to live in Scarborough off Ellesmere Road and out in Pickering)

Just some updated pictures of my babies🥰 Still not showing yet. I’m hoping that means there shy girls🤣🤣🤣🤣JK
0C3FAA1F-3FDC-49F6-9819-88BD01CF3E64.jpeg
B17EC066-95F4-4DAF-A220-0E714715E747.jpeg

No. I don't see balls on those two plants. They haven't sexed yet. Just because those two phenos are growing different doesn't mean they are going to be boys.
Let them go until you know for sure. Its easy to tell once the balls or pistols starts to show. And if they are boys then you can do whatever you wish with them. Besides if they are boys you will have time to remove them before they bust open.

Latest posts

Back