Is this a girl?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabby

Reaction score
Hi I’m not sure if it’s to early to tell but can anyone help me? Is it a girl????
4FB75196-4B11-4C1D-8203-76F3E88DF3E8.png
D20F4035-AC94-4215-B07A-3DE7275D1289.png
1E370DF1-CA0B-415B-BD04-BBF1E955714D.png
A87E12C5-2A63-4268-8E1C-B881B45FFF08.png

Not to far away though, should be within a week or so by looks of things.. good luck on girl stuff... hehe

mine took 2 weeks to show on mine and one is still going into showing so 3 weeks for one plant, just be patient wait for white pistols and hairs coming through the top cola sites and the new growth areas

Thanks so much guys. I will put picks up in a week and see what you guys think.

mine took 2 weeks to show on mine and one is still going into showing so 3 weeks for one plant, just be patient wait for white pistols and hairs coming through the top cola sites and the new growth areas
2 weeks from germination? Mine is almost 2 months old. Is something wrong with mine?

2 weeks into flip or when time cuts back it will show, otherwise it looks good so far veg is just that veg state to grow male or female is wen it’s gets white pistols and hairs or male sacks and nuts and balls all over but like I said mine tooo two weeks to show after time change in light or season

Watch out for the Old men here LOL
They may be old but none of them are dead yet
Nice to meet you
Plant looks fine, time will tell but my fingers are crossed rooting for a female.

2 weeks into flip or when time cuts back it will show, otherwise it looks good so far veg is just that veg state to grow male or female is wen it’s gets white pistols and hairs or male sacks and nuts and balls all over but like I said mine tooo two weeks to show after time change in light or season
Ok so I have a good while to go. I’m in Toronto Ontario and I just read somewhere that you can tell with a male 3-4 weeks after germination and female sometimes take 4-8.Thanks so much for your reply🤪

That thing is going to be at least twice as tall when it's done and three time wide. I would recommend removing the bottom 50% of branches and leaves. On the above 50%, you should carefully pull out all the nodes, up to the third node, and leave the fan leaves. Although it might seem scary, your plant will be fine if you do it carefully. Don't worry about the foliage you are removing. It will triple in the weeks to come! Do it right before sunset so your plant has all night to recover.
By removing all the sucker branches and nodes, you will redirect all of the plants energy to the top shoots. You will have an even canopy with an equal number of colas and satellite nugs.
Carefully tie down remaining branches, and all of the nodes will begin to grow straight up, and you'll have a lot of even bud.

That thing is going to be at least twice as tall when it's done and three time wide. I would recommend removing the bottom 50% of branches and leaves. On the above 50%, you should carefully pull out all the nodes, up to the third node, and leave the fan leaves. Although it might seem scary, your plant will be fine if you do it carefully. Don't worry about the foliage you are removing. It will triple in the weeks to come! Do it right before sunset so your plant has all night to recover.
By removing all the sucker branches and nodes, you will redirect all of the plants energy to the top shoots. You will have an even canopy with an equal number of colas and satellite nugs.
Carefully tie down remaining branches, and all of the nodes will begin to grow straight up, and you'll have a lot of even bud.
Someone gave that one to me and it’s my first grow so I don’t know what I’m doing. I don’t know what you mean and that sounds very scary. Will it be fine if I leave it alone?

Someone gave that one to me and it’s my first grow so I don’t know what I’m doing. I don’t know what you mean and that sounds very scary. Will it be fine if I leave it alone?
Of course it will be fine. With just a few simple techniques, you can turn 1-1/2 oz yield into maybe 1/4-lb yield. I would recommend at least removing the leaves, nodes, and branches on the lower half of the plant. This way, the plant doesn't waste energy on parts that don't give you anything. By time your plant finishes blooming, it's going to be at least twice as tall. All that foliage on the bottom of the plant is just going to suck out energy that could be spent increasing buds. Here's a really good video from Kyle Kushman that talks about this and other super cropping processes to increase yield.

Latest posts

Back