Is this a girl?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're overthinking this. It's a weed. It wants to grow. Excessive attention harms rather than benefits.
So just leave it alone for a few days? I’m such a freak and any little thing goes wrong I want to try to fix. I just read that if you catch problems early the better chance you have to fix it. Thanks for all your advice 😌

Sorry guys I have another question.😌 i repotted my plant 6 days ago and today it was drooping a little and in the evening when it usually sleeps it’s leaves are pointing to the sky. Is this a overwatering symptom? Thanks in advance 😊😊
78029850-F426-4158-BA54-93D101658475.jpeg

Occam's razor = "the simplest explanation is usually the best one."

You answer your own questions looking further than you need to.

Healthy looking plant by the way
🤷‍♀️So is the answer yes? I’m overwatering? I also read that the plant is just very happy.. There’s so many contradictory articles online I’m just looking for some clarity on the subject. 😊 thanks

No. I don't see balls on those two plants. They haven't sexed yet. Just because those two phenos are growing different doesn't mean they are going to be boys.
Let them go until you know for sure. Its easy to tell once the balls or pistols starts to show. And if they are boys then you can do whatever you wish with them. Besides if they are boys you will have time to remove them before they bust open.
That's right. Sometimes the small stunted ones turn out really really interesting and strong. Low yield, one of my favs was just like that. Maybe 3/4 oz at most, but was the best of it. I would let it go until you see male parts at least myself

The top of the plants main stalk appears to be getting fatter towards the top, who knows but my males usually don't do that, tend to be shorter, not as thick stalked and smaller over all. Only used fem'd seeds for some while now, so it's been a minute

Bubba

Last edited:
So just leave it alone for a few days? I’m such a freak and any little thing goes wrong I want to try to fix. I just read that if you catch problems early the better chance you have to fix it. Thanks for all your advice 😌
Right on both counts!

bubba

That's right. Sometimes the small stunted ones turn out really really interesting and strong. Low yield, one of my favs was just like that. Maybe 3/4 oz at most, but was the best of it. I would let it go until you see male parts at least myself

The top of the plants main stalk appears to be getting fatter towards the top, who knows but my males usually don't do that, tend to be shorter, not as thick stalked and smaller over all. Only used fem'd seeds for some while now, so it's been a minute

Bubba
Mine are not stunted and they grew tall very fast and the stems are super thick.
I’ve heard that males are usually tall and skinny. But I guess I’ll find out soon enough 😊

I'm holding out for female. I havent had many males, more recent use of feminized seeds. When I have had them, the were never robust like the females....those look pretty robust, yes you will find out soon enough.

Bubba

IMO yes. Still not definitive. Give it another week and you should know.

Latest posts

Back