Is this a Hermie?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Track

Reaction score
Two of my plants have sprouted this ball-looking things.

Are they Hermies?

These are clones of feminized plants that I've already harvested.

P1040676.jpg

That looks more like a Calyx than a pollen pod.

Over there you have 1 yes, 1 no and one maybe. Here, you have 2 no's.

It's a little early. Let it go.

I always collect those little calyx and make a little bowl. The taste is incredible.

Alright, MarijuanaPassion wins again.

I always trust you guys more anyway.

+Rep to everyone.

Well thank you very much Track and green mojo to your grow. I unfortunately just had an experience with a nanner...Not soon to forget what that little blank looked like.:~)

Well thank you very much Track and green mojo to your grow. I unfortunately just had an experience with a nanner...Not soon to forget what that little blank looked like.:~)

Marijuana growers are just the most misandrist people in the world, aren't we? :p

Just remember, if the calyxes that you have there were male then they would have already extended out on a small stem like a tear-dropped sucker rather than up tight against the stem like you have.
When they go for extended periods without being pollinated, the calyxes will swell like they have a seed in them. If they do somehow get pollinated, they will also swell the same way but quicker, and will dry and pop open, revealing the seed before you reach harvest.

Marijuana growers are just the most misandrist people in the world, aren't we? :p

Track--learned a new word today. I look up all words I don't know (having a mom who was an English teacher makes you do things like that). LOL--yes we are misandrist group, but only when speaking of plants though.

Track--learned a new word today. I look up all words I don't know (having a mom who was an English teacher makes you do things like that). LOL--yes we are misandrist group, but only when speaking of plants though.

Ah, I missed you, Hemp Goddess.

Yeah, a lot of feminists are misadrist.

Latest posts

Back