Is this a male or hermi plant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
males contain almost no thc. You can compare smoking them to kissing through a screendoor. :rofl:..
Yea, you're doing it, but what's the point?.. ;)

herbaura said:
no buds, all seed, certainly male. there is only one sex visible so, male!

LOL--males do not produce seeds--have you actually grown before?

Hick, at least kissing through a screen door you are going to feel something. Smoking males, I think not (well unless you are mgf:giggle: )

Mgf is having cold sweats somewhere right now......:D sure wish he wld post again....good times fo sho....

the hemp goddess makes a good point. i would say the difference is like apples to oranges, mega spores to micro spores, seeds maybe if your lucky.

herbaura said:
the hemp goddess makes a good point. i would say the difference is like apples to oranges, mega spores to micro spores, seeds maybe if your lucky.
what the hell are you talking about? :doh:

hick ban this retards ip. :D

OGKushman said:
what the hell are you talking about? :doh:

hick ban this retards ip. :D

Lol...I see herbaura has made another friend.:p

:rofl:
sorry, i hadnt smoked yet. first thread i clicked on.

still, i agree with my above statement

herbaura said:
whats the deal with this guy is he droping micro dots and tabs this dope fourm budy peeps know wot the deal is with males and why hick ban him whos hick? an is he banned is that why hes lil barrs all red? im out my box on sum bho but none of this makes sense to me!!:holysheep:

Latest posts

Back