Is this a male or hermi plant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shimmz22

Reaction score
hey all, i switched my girls over to 12/12 about 8 days ago. Im growing in soil in this strain is the church fem seeds by greenhouse. What does everyone think.

P4200001.JPG

P4200003.JPG

P4200004.JPG

Wld be easier to tell without the HPS on but it looks like a stack of ballz...

Absolutely male.

maineharvest said:
looks male. What strain is it?

shimmz22 said:
Im growing in soil in this strain is the church fem seeds by greenhouse. What does everyone think.

I will have some of what you are smoking.....:D

I have only done that like 58 times in my life...lol

Being a femmed seed does not mean you will get 100% female. From everything I have seen and read the 1 in 10 rule is in effect 1 male for every 9 females. Don't know the % of hermies but I believe it's 2 or 3 out of 10 so most likely IMO you will get 7 or 8 females out of 10 seeds.

Just wondering how many males vs females do you think you have? I know some of the seed companies have a warranty. Make sure to get in touch with them before you destroy the plants. They still have a while to go before they produce pollen.

That one is definatly male ... I dont have any experience with greenhouse seeds but I think companies with a lot of variety may not have the best genetics. I like to stick to the ones that have either a few or a lot of crosses with thier main stain. That way it seems like you have a better shot of getting something stable especially with femmed. I had herm problems with nirvana ice and swiss cheese non-feminized and have had my big buddha fem cheese running for 4 cycles without even a banana.

Snickerdoodle said:
Just wondering how many males vs females do you think you have? I know some of the seed companies have a warranty. Make sure to get in touch with them before you destroy the plants. They still have a while to go before they produce pollen.

There is NO seed company out there that guarantees that fem seeds are going to be fems. Get rid of the male ASAP. There is enough of this that happens that I do not really understand why ppl buy fems. Get reg seeds and clone your best female.

no buds, all seed, certainly male. there is only one sex visible so, male!

herbaura said:
no buds, all seed, certainly male. there is only one sex visible so, male!

Those aren't "seeds"... :rofl:....

m8 ther 100/ male get rid iv just had the same problems with nirvanas norhern lights

Hick said:
Those aren't "seeds"... :rofl:....

But Hick he has 10 years experience so surely those must be seeds.....we are just dumb stoners.......

I had a boss tell me something one time that struck me as one of the most itelligent things I ever heard out of his mouth..
"some folks have 10 years experience, others have 1 year, ten times"....:p

shimmz22 said:
hey all, i switched my girls over to 12/12 about 8 days ago. Im growing in soil in this strain is the church fem seeds by greenhouse. What does everyone think.

****, its male, what you wanna do now, better to remove it,
or even you can grow it the male weed also can use for smoking, but few doesnt like that...

:hubba:

if yer chaseing a sore head smoke it if you dont want to knok up your crop sling it

Latest posts

Back