Is this a MALE?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reesche

Reaction score
I am assuming this plant is a male..... little balls, wider length between nodes etc.

I am right in the middle of flowering with my other Female plants..... I'm assuming I should get rid of it.

Now, what do I do with it when I rape it? Do I hang it up upside down and let it cure like the females? Will this Male actually do anything for you, smoking wise?

Let me know.... See the 2 attachments below....

Reesche

Attachments

• 1. Male? SEND.jpg
    1. Male? SEND.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 73
  • 3.Male ? Detail SEND.jpg
    3.Male ? Detail SEND.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 66
Get it out of your house. Do not hang, do not dry. Chop it and trash it. Its useless. If any of the flowers have opened you may already have seeds coming your way.
But... "rape it"? Interesting word choice dude...

What about my other questions?

Reesche

Look closely at that boy Cuz !-- Don't let one go that far or U will have seedy weed --He will do nothing for U !-- Longer he lives more seed U gonna get !-- Making seed is all a male is good for !

There is not much to smoke...pretty much all he’s good for is makin seeds...

Reesche -- I'm a cloner in a prohibition state so I have to grow plants to clone from seed -- I pinch the grow point out of a 6 inch tall plant -- ( to encourage branching )-- I let it recover for about a week then put it under 12/12 lights to sex it -- I kill anytbing that's not all female !-- I then return the girls to veg at 24/7 or 18/6 -- Now I can begin rooting cuttings and run several at a time while keeping a piece in veg so I can run it over and over as many times as I want !

Thanks you guys...... didn't know MALES are so BAD! Nothing good to come out of them. Thanks for all your replies!

Reesche

Pollen is all they are worth and ONLY if you intend on breeding said males with a suitable cross strain. Otherwise murder it but dispose of with a black plastic bag, that pollen travels hundreds of ft looking for weed poon, if in plastic, it's at least contained.

If it has spewed already you will need to clean walls, ceilings, the whole room. good luck.

You are already destined for seedy weed at this point. Learn the lesson good, next time get that thing out of there way before this point.

Its male, I have learned that way. Now you know what too look for ;-)

Latest posts

Back