Is this a Nanner ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We Tried to stay economical with our choices from the promo... Got some Nirvana Ice, KC Brains Original, and KC Sweet Dreams... And all the freebies to boot. I like Sativas so Im still debating what to do first...Currently Im limited to veg, and flower in the same space so the KC Brains, or S.A.G.E fem are gonna have to wait another 4 weeks or so until the ones flowering now are done.
Anyone have knowledge with the Brains and or SAGE ??

Please don't shoot Rockster. At least not until I get some of those beans.

Sixx said:
Posted by smokingjoe "Well the CFL's would explain the poxy buds and the horrible stretch even by Sat standards."

No one asked anything about stretch or poxy buds...( I had to go look that word up) "worthless and contemptible; very distasteful" Really ?!?! There arent really any buds there yet anyway... So that sounds to me like you just walked in the house and threw a rock through my front window. If you ask me, comments like those are... well... Im trying to come up with a good word to describe my feelings here... Oh !! I learned a new one today... "POXY" Yeah...Thats a very poxy comment.

My comment was simply a swipe at your and your mate's apparent holier than though attitude to a tried and tested waste of time.

CFL's will produce buds, but then again a flash light would probably do the same. If you want decent buds get yourself some HID or continue wasting electricity to produce an inferior result.

:joint:

I've had some pretty amazing kicks with hermie weed (in- and outdoor grown), I can even say one of the best weeds I ever smoked was outdoor one that hermied with LOTS of seeds, and I've smoked a lot..

I don't know, that's just my honest opinion and personnal experience, IMO if you have 1 plant and it hermies it's ok to leave it, you'll still get high. Again, it's JMO I'm not really up for any fights on this ;)

Sure, it's "OK" to leave it...if you're happy with seeds all through the dope. Personally, not my thing, inferior weed just sux! However, if you can minimize the damage by removing the problem plant and watching the others closely for hermie issues....

Don't let a hermie ruin all your hard work if you can help it....or hey, don't waste money and just use bagseed...same outcome in most cases and less costly.

RollTheBlunt said:
I've had some pretty amazing kicks with hermie weed (in- and outdoor grown), I can even say one of the best weeds I ever smoked was outdoor one that hermied with LOTS of seeds, and I've smoked a lot..

I don't know, that's just my honest opinion and personnal experience, IMO if you have 1 plant and it hermies it's ok to leave it, you'll still get high. Again, it's JMO I'm not really up for any fights on this ;)

If the weed hadn't been seeded it wld have been even better smoke...part of the reason we grow it seedless is because some potency is lost when it wastes energy producing seeds. I wont even touch on the hot topic of spreading hermie genes.....jmo

Latest posts

Back