Is this a Nanner ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sixx

Reaction score
Just found this on a friends plant... Is this a nanner ? You might have to zoom the pic on the left a bit... but its pretty clear I think. Its the only one that looks like this... The rest look totally different.. nice white hairs abundant.
IMG_20110410_192125-750.jpgIMG_20110408_113301-750.jpg

you took a pic of a whole plant. we cant see anything from that far away

:yeahthat: I zoomed in on the first picture but it didn't help. You need to take a better one for anyone to help you out.

I'll try to get 1 a bit closer up...The one on the left looks like a picture of 1 bud to me /shrug

Let me ask this...If it IS infact a nanner...what am I supposed to do about it ?? Just snip it off ??

Really ??/ Are you serious ??

i have strong feelings aginst herms. i pull a backyard stompout the copier with a bat ****you herm! waste my time effort and money!!!!!

sorry. herms destroy meds. every herm seed planted is another possible herm pollen spore to float around and disperse even farther! death to all half breeds!

I couldn't tell by the first pic or the second pic...and nanners that show that early aren't good...I'd kill the plant too. Now if you only had like one week till chop, I'd just pluck any nanners I see.

This plant probably has 4 more weeks to flower... At most... and its the only plant this cycle. And the grower doesnt need meds, but rather just enjoys getting high :)... So will this plant just turn out to be some regular ole cheap *** seeded bud that we will have to pick out the seeds before we smoke ??

I couldn't give you an answer, but by the looks of things that plant could use like 6 more weeks...

Yeah it will likely turn out to be heavily seeded weed with less potency as a true female of its strain. It will also fill your room with hermie pollen. I would snip it and burn it. This would ensure that seeds this thing puts off won't mistakenly be planted again with the hernie trait and ruin someone else's time and garden.

I would try to get us a better close up shot b4 you do anything drastic.

How long will said pollen "live" in the room ? Are you saying it will live 8-12 weeks in my room and pollinate my next cycle when they flower ? or am I misunderstanding ?
Edit: and I will try to get a better picture...its hard to hold the camera still...always seems to come out blurry at macro range.

You cld probably get away with just taking a close up no macro setting....a lot of us can spot a nanner with just a regular bud shot.

frankcos said:
Yeah it will likely turn out to be heavily seeded weed with less potency as a true female of its strain. It will also fill your room with hermie pollen. I would snip it and burn it. This would ensure that seeds this thing puts off won't mistakenly be planted again with the hernie trait and ruin someone else's time and garden.
that right there...bro u got ur head on
:48:

exactamundo!

A few nana's and you lot cack your pants?

Nana's only produce a few seeds and usually within the bud the nana is in, just chill, the overall quality of the pot will not be affected, that only happens when you get true male flowers produced by hermaphrodism, a plant sporting nana's is not a hermie but is a natural response to not getting pollinated.

Then pick out the seeds and enjoy some of nature's femmed beans.:)

Rockster said:
A few nana's and you lot cack your pants?

Nana's only produce a few seeds and usually within the bud the nana is in, just chill, the overall quality of the pot will not be affected, that only happens when you get true male flowers produced by hermaphrodism, a plant sporting nana's is not a hermie but is a natural response to not getting pollinated.

Then pick out the seeds and enjoy some of nature's femmed beans.:)

WoW!.. so "not in line" with my experience or belief.
nanners are most certainly hermie flowers and should NOT be viewed as either natural or desirable.
HERMAPHRODISM in any form should not be tolerated...IMO.
.... it is NOT a desirable trait/characteristic in drug quality mj..

Latest posts

Back