Is this low stress training lol???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tropical Sativa Man

Cannabis is bad BC it´s not gender-neutral
Reaction score
Looks retarded but I think I did it best I can bent the hell out of the stem. All foliage is already going back toward the light

Attachments

• 20210714_023455.jpg
    20210714_023455.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 32
You can bend the right strain quite a bit. Just be careful.
Yup, search up Kyle cushman "chiropractic" continually press and slightly crush stem between thumb and finger. Sometimes you will even here a crack when he does it. Once crushed, you can bend it where ever you want. I've had them snap almost half way through, grew just fine...I hadn't done enough chiropractic. He also claims other benefits from doing this. I have noticed, the few times I've had to do this that these plants had the narliest stalk of the bunch.

Cannabis Super-Cropping: Kyle Kushman's "Chiropractic" Plant Training Method / Green Flower - YouTube

Bubba

I have recently learned to do a sativa in a circle. Some of those get away really quick.

As long as its somehow brought under the light it ought to work. They cost a lot more, but the gorilla tents have a kit you add on 2 more feet to the tent's height. Boy would that be handy. Yes, Sativas need height more. I stick to Indica and indica hybrids that maintain the "indica stance" short and stout.

The gorilla tent would be the ticket I guess, but 4x4 north of 400, then the kit. They have announced a "Lite" version that is somewhat less, if they have a kit that would work there, maybe. In mean time, short stocky bush plants I guess. Glad the circle thing worked.

Bubba

I was growing gorilla cookies autoflower. It was kind of like a vine. It is good weed, just not enough of it.
I'm 45 days in a couple plants are ready to flip but some aren't. I had them in tiny containers not realizing the roots already filled them and had micro growth when I transferred them into 5 gallon buckets, they took off and are starting to catch up. But they're still behind a bit so they might go past 60 days before flower then again I might just flip them even if their training isn't finished

I'm 45 days in a couple plants are ready to flip but some aren't. I had them in tiny containers not realizing the roots already filled them and had micro growth when I transferred them into 5 gallon buckets, they took off and are starting to catch up. But they're still behind a bit so they might go past 60 days before flower then again I might just flip them even if their training isn't finished

You never mentioned what you are growing or if they are inside with a light versus being outside. Training can slow things down if you are doing to much, but the photoperiods work fine letting them veg awhile longer then the autoflowers. It is nice to get an even canopy if that is possible. Unfortunately, I tried growing to many different strains this time.

Latest posts

Back