is this right

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lefty

Reaction score
let me see if i git this straight! plant ur seeds let them germinate let them grow for at least 2 weeks running the lights 18 to 24 hrs a day then when u want to flower them(buds) put them on a light cycle of 12 hour light and 12hr dark. then keep it this way till harvest. if u wish u can flower them then throw them back into veg state (18 -24 hrs light) for a week or so then back to flower(12-12) this should increase ur yield25%. easy huh? am i missing anything?..................lefty (the plants figure they have survived winter and start again). this is what u learn from reading cannibas cultivation or any grow manual no line.

if u wish u can flower them then throw them back into veg state (18 -24 hrs light) for a week or so then back to flower(12-12)

or you could just take a cutting from each plant, label it, toss it into 12/12... The cuttings will show sex and the crop never skips a beat.

lefty said:
l throw them back into veg state (18 -24 hrs light) for a week or so then back to flower(12-12)

exspect reveg to take 4-6 weeks not 1

A member by the name of Insane revegged a harvested female and has it flowering the 2nd time aroun. Go check out his grow journals. He posted how he did it. Theres more to it than just light schedule. How you harvest and stuff.

"let them grow for at least 2 weeks running the lights 18 to 24 hrs a day"

2 weeks of veg from seed are not enough, 5 weeks minimum.. IMHO

in cannibas cultivation in the qand a section a q was presented how long to flowering and the answer was 2 weeks and that a young plant willhave the same potency as an old plant just less yeild. this is what it says . i think i would allow my plant to veg for more than 2 weeks though.

Lefty- what they were referring to is 2 weeks, it's from the time you start FLOWERING until you should be able to determine sex.. as far as the time from SEED to FLOWERING should be 5 weeks minimum (average 4-6 weeks), if VEG could be done in as little as 2 weeks from seed, I've never seen it... perhaps someone else has, you might want to wait for another opinion...

ill bet ur right im still a little foggy on this stuff thats why im askn . thanx for imput if u have this book check it out and let me no what u think.b cause it was saying something about gittn on a 2 week interval and harvesting every 2 weeks and moving everything over at this time period. im still a little confused thats why im askn!?:confused:

Lefty- What you are referring to is called continous harvesting, it requires a minimum 2 different growing enviroments, 1 for Veg , and a seperate one for Flowering... I've never done continous harvesting so I really don't know, perhaps someone else could help you out on that one..

im going to write exactley what the book says, its on my lap"how long should i leave my plants in vegetative growth? there is no limit on how long cannibis plants can remain in the vegtative growth stage;mother plants can be kept for years under an 18 hour light regime. the minimum you should leave your plants in vegatative growthbfore forcing theminto flower is 2 weeks and this can work well on rotation setup , however plants that have a longer veg. growth period develop thicker stems and will yield more. veg. growth periods of 4 to 6 weeks produce sturdier plants." quote cannibis cultivation by mel thomas:eek:

Lefty-
I agree, the book is probably right, 2 weeks can be done but I've never seen it... In the beginning I thought you were talking about the "Average" grow, (my misunderstanding) I've always done 4-6 week average... good luck on your grow!

say lefty,

there is no reason one cant veg for 2 weeks and then force flower....
plants can go into flower as soon as they pop above the soil and will do just fine. not that they will yeild much but It can be done....

on the reveg tho I dont see the plant being ready to go back into flower in 2 weeks myself (they have to learn to crawl again before they can walk)

Mutt pointed you to insanes grow so give that a look see.... havent seen his grow here yet but it probly has some great info in it on reveg as well as piccys;)

I just followed a 2 time reveg grow and I allso have a reveg WR in flower right now that is going in for round 2 as well:D

myself i go 4 weeks for veg and any slackers that arnt ready to flower get tossed..(no alternating nodes)

a mature plant going into flower tends to have a lower hermie ratio compared to force flowering i have found...

grow on

the reveg thing i read wrong it does take several weeks 4-5 something like that.like i said im just askn cause i want to git these things straight. and i do think its wise to let veg for 4-6 weeks .

im a senior member . i didnt even grow shit. all i did was run my mouth. ha !

lefty said:
im going to write exactley what the book says, its on my lap"how long should i leave my plants in vegetative growth? there is no limit on how long cannibis plants can remain in the vegtative growth stage;mother plants can be kept for years under an 18 hour light regime. the minimum you should leave your plants in vegatative growthbfore forcing theminto flower is 2 weeks and this can work well on rotation setup , however plants that have a longer veg. growth period develop thicker stems and will yield more. veg. growth periods of 4 to 6 weeks produce sturdier plants." quote cannibis cultivation by mel thomas:eek:
"I" would believe they were referring to clones for "2 weeks of veg' growth" before flowering.

lefty said:
im a senior member . i didnt even grow shit. all i did was run my mouth. ha !

dont know what senior member has to with anything ? but it seems you got some great info no ?

grow on ;)

Latest posts

Back