Is This Right?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sour Deez

Reaction score
Is the lady in this video about nutrients right? I thought its NPK nitrogen phosphorus potassium. I thought in flower you need more phosphorus not more of potassium? Ineed your help guys
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOImzFjzz3A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

she don't know "cum'ere from sssickum".... just look at her boots..:rofl:..
thats what you get for watching youtube deez.
"the first number is for nitrogen. the second number is for your trace minerals"...:confused2:

What You Should Know about NPK and Fertilizers

Chemical fertilizers and organic fertilizers show their nutrient content with three bold numbers on the package. These numbers represent three different compounds: Nitrogen, Phosphorous, and Potash (Potassium), which we can also describe with the letters N-P-K. The three numbers listed on fertilizer labels correspond to the percentage of these materials found in the fertilizer.

What does each nutrient do? In addition to other properties, Nitrogen helps plant foliage to grow strong. Phosphorous helps roots and flowers grow and develop. Potassium (Potash) is important for overall plant health.
hxxp://www.cleanairgardening.com/npkexplanation.html

EDIT for language..;)

Thanks Hick I know now NOT to look for tips on youtube lol The commets these people leave are the worst! Actin like know it alls and probably have never grown Ill stick to MP

I went into the grow store to see if they had any powdered lime and the guy told me I didnt want to buy it. I ended up just leaving and finding some at Menards. 50lb for 3 bucks. I will never understand why these guys at the grow shops think they know everything about everything when they dont even know the specifics of someones grow.

Man I learned more from Hick and MP and OzzyDioDudes sig than ever

Herm said:
I went into the grow store to see if they had any powdered lime and the guy told me I didnt want to buy it. I ended up just leaving and finding some at Menards. 50lb for 3 bucks. I will never understand why these guys at the grow shops think they know everything about everything when they dont even know the specifics of someones grow.

I hear ya Herm, I try to buy most of my supplies from the big box stores when possible. About the only thing they don't have is GH3 part for my DWC but they do have most of the stuff for my organic grows

Latest posts

Back